Plugin Contributions

Default myDEBUG File generates everyday with this information - please take a look

Hello All guru's!

I have had this file generate every day and I cant seem to get it to the bottom of it.

I am pasting the contents of the debug file below:
    ----------------------------------------start of cut/paste--------------------------------------------------
    [03-Oct-2019 05:15:38 UTC] Request URI: /zencartcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=127, IP address: 50.66.87.22
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php:38]
    #3 require(/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php) called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/common/tpl_main_page.php:258]
    #4 require(/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/index.php:97]

[03-Oct-2019 05:15:38 UTC] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58
    [03-Oct-2019 05:15:38 UTC] Request URI: /zencartcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=127, IP address: 50.66.87.22
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php:38]
    #3 require(/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php) called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/common/tpl_main_page.php:258]
    #4 require(/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/templates/responsive_clone/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/index.php:97]

[03-Oct-2019 05:15:38 UTC] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ult/public_html/zencartcart/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 73

---------------------------------------------------end of cut/paste---------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve these issues? Im guessing that I messed up these files possibly when customizing things or is this all normal?

Many thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: myDEBUG File generates everyday with this information - please take a look

If you search the forum for threads titled 'A non-numeric value encountered' you will find a number of posts on this topic.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: myDEBUG File generates everyday with this information - please take a look

If you pull includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php from Zen Cart 1.5.6 and replace yours with the newer version, this will solve your issue.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks!!! Gonna try this now!!

Plugin Contributions

unfortunately didnt fix anything. it actually produced more errors.

Plugin Contributions

Can you be more specific?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

If you still have the version of the code that was originally providing the message once a day, could you post say lines 50-73? It may be that the file is otherwise modified and when replaced with original code causes issues.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...