I've just installed v1.5.6c. I've been designing websites and coding half of my life. I don't want to appear like a complete idiot, so I'll explain that I've a lot of my memory due to recent chemotherapy treatments.

I know how to change font colors, I've succeeded in that. What I'm having trouble with is in this area:

Code:
body, .messageStackSuccess, .messageStackCaution, #tagline, #productQuantityDiscounts table, .categoryListBoxContents a, h2.greeting a {color:#FFFFFF;}
a:link, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a, a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, .sideBoxContent a:visited, fieldset fieldset legend, #navBreadCrumb a:visited, #siteinfoLegal a, h3.rightBoxHeading a:hover, h3.leftBoxHeading a:hover, .cartTotalDisplay, .cartOldItem, .specialsListBoxContents, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .list-price, .itemTitle a, h2.greeting, #icon, h1, .header .fa-bars {color:#000000;}
a:visited, .cat-count, .itemTitle a:hover, h2.greeting a:hover {color:#000000;}
I want the page text to be white, the links to be black. BUT, now my unit totals, quantities, and max quantities are also white and I can barely read it.

How do I change these areas specifically, without it being grouped into everything?

Thank you!