Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

application error Logins on Chrome stopped working, for some Team Members Other browsers works ok

Have you already posted about this issue? If so, DO NOT POST a duplicate. Instead, reply to your existing post, with MORE information.
    NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:
    • What version of Zen Cart are you using? 1.50
    • Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    We are the 3rd owners of the site and recently bought it a week ago from a friend as an ongoing business who did not upgrade it due to costs

• If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?) We have not upgraded

• HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily)) Already installed long before we purchased it

• What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)

Server Host: gator4063.hostgator.com (192.185.4.74)
    Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: Linux 3.10.0-693.17.1.2.ELK.el6.x86_64
    Database: MySQL 5.6.41-84.1
    Server Date: 10/16/2019 10:02:30
    Database Date: 10/16/2019 10:02:30
    Server Up Time: 10:02:30 up 96 days, 6:02, 0 users, load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.3.29 (Zend: 2.3.0)
    PHP Memory Limit: 256M
    PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On Max Size: 256M POST Max Size: 260M
    Database Data Size: 42,919 kB
    Database Index Size: 14,379 kB

• WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    First thing yesterday morning, it was working ok the night before, it just stopped working.

• Please post the contents of related "debug logs" generated by Zen Cart (wrap the content in
    Code:
     and
    tags please!).
    New to Zen Cart do not know where to find them, sorry

• If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    This is my first store Transactions work ok

• In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    3 Modules, Sales Report, Payments, Private Area, Plus recently installed theme Template, no idea what plugins are installed sorry

• Please post your site URL* so we can take a look at it. This is especially important if you're encountering display/layout problems, so the problem can be seen directly.
    https:// www.lowbudgetscrapping.com/ shop/

• If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).
    N/A
    • HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc) Yes
    Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking?
    Yes,
    Also read the "Before You Post" and "Forum Do's and Don'ts" to be sure you provide at least the basics of information in your post. The more detail you supply, the more likely you'll get a usable answer. If you don't give enough information then you'll likely just get a reply asking for more info, or worse: no reply at all. We'd rather give excellent answers than have to ask you more questions!
    Looked for it and could not find that?

*NOTE: Search engines index this Zen Cartฎ support site very quickly. Posting your URL will cause your site and your post to show up in search engines. If you want to prevent that, put spaces between each letter of the domain name in your URL.

Admin and Private Logins failed to work on Chrome, and will work on most other browsers. It was working with no issues the night before and stopped working yesterday morning and is still not working. Some of the team members found it still worked for them on Chrome but others have had to use other browsers ie Firefox, Edge, and Internet eXplorer. For me it works on Firefox and Maxthon but not on Chrome or Avast Browsers.

When the login is entered, you can see text bottom left as it starts to load, then disappears and clears the login details. So if we try several times to see why it is not working we get logged out! Yes I received that message. However, having tested later in the day and this morning and asking other members to try theirs proved it was not an isolated problem.

We purchased a working store a week ago from a friend. My Friend and I have not used Zen cart Admin before, but I have used the Private area for sometime now to upload products to the store and it made it easier for adjusting to the admin area.
    Friday we had someone adding a theme template to the store, she did not do a complete job so I was fixing the issues she did not do (at the same time learning more about the store). (Mainly images and text for the front of the store, plus new products shown on the front of the store.) I spent all weekend working on the store. I did not change any other settings or configurations in the process of fixing the issues.

I have cleared the Browser data. Refresh. and tried adding a new Admin login and private area login. A week ago my Anti-Virus software was updated and added a plugin to my browser so I added the store to the white list in case that was an issue. I use Windows 7 and others use 7 or 10 and some use their mobiles. I don'tknow if the team all have updated Browsers? There was also a Windows update .NET quality Rollups about a week ago (I have print of recent updates if required).

I also learnt that the store was out of date and in need of an update and that is something we have planned to do soon. (We have a duplicate test store which has been updated by a friend who knows more about Zen Carts).
    I am new to Zen Cart but I am familiar with technical terms having worked in IT Support.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Logins on Chrome stopped working, for some Team Members Other browsers works ok

Maybe the following is causing the issue

GET https://www.lowbudgetscrapping .com/ shop/ includes/templates/524/jscript/chrisdomroll.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Logins on Chrome stopped working, for some Team Members Other browsers works ok

Thank you will check that out

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your help it is sorted now <hugs>

Plugin Contributions

Excellent, mind sharing your solution for others?

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.