Hello World

is what my website's homepage should say but the "Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart® E-Commerce Solution." will NOT go away!

here is my includes/language/english/index.php, showing the words "Hello World" where the pesky Congrats! used to be.
Name:  serverside-index.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  79.2 KB

I am using the installed responsive classic template which is the default template upon installation at Godaddy. There is another thread several years old, person has the same issue and solves it but DOESN'T"T SAY HOW OR WHERE he found the other "index.php"

This is quite frustrating, I have cleared my cache again and again on multiple devices, it even shows up on laptops that have never before been to my site.

my website is G-rated while I work on this - there are no images of any naked anything!

https://www.leatherslings.com

zen cart v 1.5.6c
php v 7.2.7
MySQL 5.6.44-cll-lve

there are no plugins, I haven't gotten that far. This is my first use of Zen Cart, I tried osCommerce for many years but am disappointed in lack of sales. I switched to ZC to be able to add some meta tags into my Products. Set-up was easy (Yea Installatron) except for this one pesky line of text.

I have looked in my template folder but could find no index.php at all. I know this has been solved before but the solution was not posted, the guy says "Oops I found the right file so nevermind" and the thread goes cold.

Where can I, too, find this elusive index.php that is over-riding my posted index.php?

Sorry to bring this issue up again!

Patrick