Plugin Contributions

Default How to troubleshoot problems displaying content on the website.

Hi everyone, I have a question I want to ask everyone.
    I am not sure if it's a php problem but I added a pretty simple img tag to test how EZ pages align images, without adding any classes, works fine in the editor, because the image is displayed, so it's not a path problem, but when I update the settings, and check the link I am testing on my footer the ez page never renders that html, and the only thing I get is the title! When I inspect the code there are some div tags with empty content!
    Do not know how to fix this problem.
    Thank's a lot!
    G9!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to troubleshoot problems displaying content on the website.

Not quite enough information provided to fully get to the issue. A link to the path would possibly provide the most benefit so can see what is really happening. Not sure if you are having a partial white screen (meaning everything expected to be seen on the page is seen up to a point and then the rest of the page (moving from top to the body area's left to the right then the footer at the bottom).

If so (partial white screen) then follow this FAQ: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Alternatively the source code should reveal what is expected to be seen, even if say the image referenced in it is not displayed. But if the source code doesn't exist, then there is some sort of reference problem. Would suggest then investigating the ez-pages themselves and their settings...

Just need to work from what works to what doesn't work and identify why the non-functional is different from the functional...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...