Plugin Contributions

Default My website could not receive a notification message from paypal when I refunded

Under normal circumstances:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	18723
    But the reality now is that you can’t receive this message:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	18724
    who can help me?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My website could not receive a notification message from paypal when I refunded

OK, so what changed? What version of Zen Cart 1.5.5 are you running? Which PayPal variant (i.e. PayPal Express Checkout vs PayPal Payments Pro)? What version of PHP?

... essentially, if you answer the questions in the "Posting Tips" you'll be providing information that can help us help you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My website could not receive a notification message from paypal when I refunded

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    OK, so what changed? What version of Zen Cart 1.5.5 are you running? Which PayPal variant (i.e. PayPal Express Checkout vs PayPal Payments Pro)? What version of PHP?

... essentially, if you answer the questions in the "Posting Tips" you'll be providing information that can help us help you!
    I am using version 1.5.5F, PayPal Express Checkout.

I have not made any changes, just use the 1.5.5F installation package.

The current situation is that I can use the 1.395H version of paypalwpp.php to replace the 1.5.5F version of paypalwpp.php to receive the message.

1.55F paypalwpp.php.zip1.39H paypalwpp.php.zip

I want to know what went wrong?

Plugin Contributions

For clarification, what part of the original "condition" remains to be seen? I see potentially two things missing between the original and the now conditions: the initiation of the refund identifying who requested it and the current status of the order at the time of processing. Are both issues to be resolved or looking to just resolve the absence of the initiation identification?

These two differences potentially identify some other issue exists.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    For clarification, what part of the original "condition" remains to be seen? I see potentially two things missing between the original and the now conditions: the initiation of the refund identifying who requested it and the current status of the order at the time of processing. Are both issues to be resolved or looking to just resolve the absence of the initiation identification?

These two differences potentially identify some other issue exists.
    Supplement: Only after I replace the file, the newly generated order can receive the refund completion notification, and the old order still cannot receive the notification.

I found a similar post in the forum: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....=paypal+refund