Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: attribute pricing

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    Where would this be at Please select, this is part of dynamic dropdowns i think.
    The please select option value if associated with the option name would be selected from within the attributes controller and added as an option value to the option name would need to Rental Rates. If that option value is not currently associated with the option name Rental Rates, then it would need to be added in the option Values Manager with a sort order of 0.

Once the option value of "Please Select" is available within the attributes controller, then when adding/editing this option value, give it a sort order of 0, set it to display only and default. Then save/update that option value.

When visiting the product, that option should be the first displayed. Selecting add-to-cart should notify the customer that they need to select a Rental Rates in order to proceed.

As to Dynamic Price Updater, it displays the price associated with adding product to the shopping cart. Therefore, if there is still a problem at the shopping cart, then yes DPU will show that problem while viewing the product.

In review of the attribute settings "shown" (though not described for those that may have difficulty seeing the content in a picture or at all), it appears that the attributes have not been associated with the base price and therefore, selection of them do not affect the price and therefore come across as free...

Sorry, that at the moment I don't recall which column addresses that, but there is one identified as base or base price.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Incorrectly set. Dynamic Dropdowns is designed to use the default settings of 'Enable Dropdowns' set to 2 (for multiple attributes). If it is set to 1, then Single Attributes should be set to multiple_dropdowns rather than the current sba_sequenced_dropdowns.

For single attribute type product such as presented, there is an option name type specific for SBA that can be found in catalog->Option Names Manager, update the associated option name and change to SBA simple select (dropdown) or similar verbiage.
    if i set dynamic drop downs to these settings, the attributes dont show
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-11-25 Admin Configuration Dynamic Drop Downs(2).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  4.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

if i set dynamic drop downs to these settings, the attributes dont show
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-11-25 Admin Configuration Dynamic Drop Downs(2).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  4.8 KB
    Are you using readonly attributes? And what do you mean that "they don't show"?

Please also see the below/above message regarding your issue.
    The please select option value if associated with the option name would be selected from within the attributes controller and added as an option value to the option name would need to Rental Rates. If that option value is not currently associated with the option name Rental Rates, then it would need to be added in the option Values Manager with a sort order of 0.

Once the option value of "Please Select" is available within the attributes controller, then when adding/editing this option value, give it a sort order of 0, set it to display only and default. Then save/update that option value.

When visiting the product, that option should be the first displayed. Selecting add-to-cart should notify the customer that they need to select a Rental Rates in order to proceed.

As to Dynamic Price Updater, it displays the price associated with adding product to the shopping cart. Therefore, if there is still a problem at the shopping cart, then yes DPU will show that problem while viewing the product.

In review of the attribute settings "shown" (though not described for those that may have difficulty seeing the content in a picture or at all), it appears that the attributes have not been associated with the base price and therefore, selection of them do not affect the price and therefore come across as free...

Sorry, that at the moment I don't recall which column addresses that, but there is one identified as base or base price.

Plugin Contributions

i Created Select rental rates gave it a sort order of 0 in Option value manager, i then added newly created attribute to product. now i have 2 select rental rates, when i select new select it shows the error. but dynamic drop downs adds this text.

Plugin Contributions

doesnt show when dynamic dropdowns enabled = 2
    means no options show at all

Plugin Contributions

i Created Select rental rates gave it a sort order of 0 in Option value manager, i then added newly created attribute to product. now i have 2 select rental rates, when i select new select it shows the error. but dynamic drop downs adds this text.
    From the above description, it appears that the "please select" was not set as default and display only as previously identified.

Plugin Contributions

doesnt show when dynamic dropdowns enabled = 2
    means no options show at all
    Have you set the option name type as suggested? Is there stock quantity for the attribute(s)? A host of other questions fall into causing this.

Does the option name at least appear or is it non-existent?

Plugin Contributions

i can no longer upload screenshots, newly created option name is not defaulted cause it doesnt show, but is display only, but get 2 instances
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/T...er_Rental_Only

Plugin Contributions

if i disable dynamic drop downs and change to non sba dropdowns it works

Plugin Contributions

i also notice when i disable DD my sba custom ids and qty are showing, didnt b4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast