Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: attribute pricing

i added it to this line cause i am using lightbox and i just cant get the lightbox popup to display attribute picture. can u spot the error? the 1 in red is the 1 in question i think
    Code:
    <?php /*========================================== LIGHTBOX ==================================*/ ?>
    <div class="back product-main-image__item <?php echo $eftype; ?>">
    <?php // bof Zen Lightbox 2008-12-15 aclarke ?>
    <?php
    if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {
      if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE == 'true' && ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE == 'true') {
        $rel = 'lightbox-g';
      } else {
        $rel = 'lightbox';
      }
    ?>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
    document.write('<?php echo '<a rel='.$rel.' href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '">' . zen_image($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '</a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <?php // eof Zen Lightbox 2008-12-15 aclarke ?>
    document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id'], 'SSL') . '\\\')">' . zen_image(addslashes($products_image_large), addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    <?php } ?>
    <noscript>
    <?php
      echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id'], 'SSL') . '" target="_blank">' . zen_image($products_image_large, $products_name, MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '</a>';
    ?>
    </noscript>
    <?php /*==========================================EOF LIGHTBOX ==================================*/ ?>
    Last edited by jimmie; 29 Nov 2019 at 01:55 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    and what about custom id on product info? isnt it suppose to show?
    Depends on settings and depends on having merged a few notifiers into the attributes.php file associated with the template and that if sba is disabled that the option type was sba select list (dropdown): includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    i added it to this line cause i am using lightbox and i just cant get the lightbox popup to display attribute picture. can u spot the error? the 1 in red is the 1 in question i think
    Code:
    <?php /*========================================== LIGHTBOX ==================================*/ ?>
    <div class="back product-main-image__item <?php echo $eftype; ?>">
    <?php
    if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {
      if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE == 'true' && ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE == 'true') {
        $rel = 'lightbox-g';
      } else {
        $rel = 'lightbox';
      }
    ?>

document.write('<?php echo '<a rel='.$rel.' href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '">' . zen_image($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '</a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    <?php } else { ?>
    document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id'], 'SSL') . '\\\')">' . zen_image(addslashes($products_image_large), addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    <?php } ?>
    <noscript>
    <?php
      echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id'], 'SSL') . '" target="_blank">' . zen_image($products_image_large, $products_name, MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'id="SBA_ProductImage"') . '</a>';
    ?>
    </noscript>
    <?php /*==========================================EOF LIGHTBOX ==================================*/ ?>
    Unfortunately, it's a little more than just a "quick" fix. I say this because, for the code to identify which image to adjust it looks for an id parameter, unfortunately for html validation only one tag on a page can have that id. So, having it at both the zen_image (which adjusts the image currently displayed) and associated with the text in red (location identifying what image to display when the zoom code is executed) does not validate as the same id would be in two places. So, the parameter would likely need to be changed to a class so that it could be duplicated which would also mean the added javascript would have to be changed to search for a class instead of an id. Or some additional code added in to look for the tag that surrounds the one with the sba related id and update the href in that tag. Might be a little "easier".
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456