Plugin Contributions

Default linking index.php?main_page=about_us to page 3

redsautorehab.com
    zencart 1.5.6
    PHP 7.0.33

I was running the Tableau template with 1.5.4, and it has a built in about us page, which I am in the process of setting up on page 3 instead. The bots are trying to access the about us page now, and setting errors in the log folder. In order to avoid the errors, I would like to have it link straight to page 3, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I would also like to know how to add page 2, and page 3 links to the information box, instead of having them in the more information box.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: linking index.php?main_page=about_us to page 3

Are you saying you want ?main_page=about_us to redirect to ?main_page=page_3? What is the reason for this? What are the errors/warnings/notices being generated?

To add the links to other boxes, you'll have to code the links in using the zen_href_link function and likely logic that is present in the more information box.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Why change the url, make a defined page to match about us.. I attached the files for you.

About-Us.zip

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Are you saying you want ?main_page=about_us to redirect to ?main_page=page_3? What is the reason for this? What are the errors/warnings/notices being generated?

To add the links to other boxes, you'll have to code the links in using the zen_href_link function and likely logic that is present in the more information box.
    Here's the error:
    [10-Dec-2019 06:10:33 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=about_us, IP address: 17.58.102.35
    #1 require() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:172]
    #2 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/index.php:102]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_about_us_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 172.

[10-Dec-2019 06:10:33 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=about_us, IP address: 17.58.102.35
    #1 require() called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:172]
    #2 require(/home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home1/redsauto/public_html/index.php:102]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_about_us_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 172.

[10-Dec-2019 06:10:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_about_us_default.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home1/redsauto/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 172
    I was planning to make page 3 the about us page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Why change the url, make a defined page to match about us.. I attached the files for you.

About-Us.zip

~Melanie
    Thank you Melanie. How would I go about adding a link to the about_us page in the information box? That's part of the reason why I was just going to add it to page_3, so that it would have a link to it.