Plugin Contributions

Default SAGE pay solution for v156c

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

ZC version 156c, dropshipping and pdf PO's, ty tracker, image handler 1.5.7,. New install just now adding products. SAGE / PAYA was a solution before that was included in an old version of Zencart 1.3.9 but I cannot find it in the 1.5.6c version and need that to be my solution to use my existing account. Does anyone know of a plugin for SAGE that will work with 156c? I don't want any customer data residing on my site and they had a good solution that went to thier site for processing. Any hellp will be greatly appreciated.
    thanks,

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SAGE pay solution for v156c

The one that was built-in to older Zen Cart versions required some PHP features that are no longer available in recent PHP versions.

I think the CEON folks may have something for that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

CEON modules and website is so dated now, I don't think they did updates to their modules as from Sep 2019 all EU cards required to have additional validation.
    - Freelance Software Developer

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by web-project View Post
    CEON modules and website is so dated now, I don't think they did updates to their modules as from Sep 2019 all EU cards required to have additional validation.
    You mean that they are supposed to use 3d Direct or whatever that additional check is? I've seen that incorporated though I haven't a clue what it is or does.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    You mean that they are supposed to use 3d Direct or whatever that additional check is? I've seen that incorporated though I haven't a clue what it is or does.
    3D secure is not enough anymore as from 14 of September 2019 customers need to do strong customer authentication additionally to 3D Secure.
    - Freelance Software Developer