Plugin Contributions

Default Dreaded Blank Page of Death

Info: www.jaysmodelkits.com / ZC v1.5.4 / no plugings / PHP 7.3.12 / MY SQL 5.7.23
    I set up my website 13 years ago and when looking back now I often wondered how the hell I got this far. Making changes to the website gives me the willies and updating Zen Cart sends my stress levels into overdrive. In a nutshell I am scared Sh1tless that I am going to muck something up.
    I have been informed from a potential customer that the PayPal Check Out and 'go to checkout' result in a blank page. They were correct. I also found that, sometimes, when I click on 'back to shopping' this also results in a blank page, but not always.
    I have searched and read as much as I can understand in trying to find the fault. My error logs went into overdrive on the 18th with this recurring warning:

Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home3/jaysmode/public_html/jaysmk/includes/modules/sideboxes/information.php on line 39

Since then I now get this warning come up:
    Illegal string offset 'manufacturers_id' in /home3/jaysmode/public_html/jaysmk/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 40

I get many variations of this one where the 'manufacturers_id' can be different each time.

I need help and fast. I believe the blank pages have been around since at least the 14th Dec, the date of the last successful order we received, or it first started on the 18th. I just don't know.

If anyone can help me get my shop up and running again that would be the best Christmas present I could with for.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dreaded Blank Page of Death

If you are running 1.5.4 you will need to crank your PHP version back to 5.6. Then get working on the upgrade to 1.5.6 so that you *can* run PHP 7.3.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dreaded Blank Page of Death

Recommended instruction for such an upgrade would be: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...