Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    71
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    New install of Version 1.56c not an upgrade installed by running the zc installer
    Plugins installed are: Dropshipping PO's with pdf packing list 3.22
    Zen Ty package tracker 3.1.6
    Zen image handler 1.5.7
    Easy Populate 4.0 master
    Square payment module with free shipping over 100.00 and 9.95 otherwise
    Created a custom template and was checking he site out for the first time trying to buy a test item and have the same "Whoops your session has expired" error with custom, responsive classic, or classic contemporary templates after clicking shipping estimate or clicking checkout when logged in.

    Can anyone provide some adice?
    Last edited by dallison; 3 Jan 2020 at 01:31 AM. Reason: left top instructions that say to delete

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    71
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    New install of Version 1.56c not an upgrade installed by running the zc installer
    Plugins installed are: Dropshipping PO's with pdf packing list 3.22
    Zen Ty package tracker 3.1.6
    Zen image handler 1.5.7
    Easy Populate 4.0 master
    Square payment module with free shipping over 100.00 and 9.95 otherwise
    Created a custom template and was checking he site out for the first time trying to buy a test item and have the same "Whoops your session has expired" error with custom, responsive classic, or classic contemporary templates after clicking shipping estimate or clicking checkout when logged in.

    Can anyone provide some adice?
    I get the same message if logged into the site or not. Logging in has not effect on it. Is this a configure.php file problem? Could it be related to the shipping TY Tracker and or the Square plugins? Website it www.ezinks.net/156cinstall

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    65,317
    Blog Entries
    7
    Plugin Contributions
    228

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    While I've not used your combination of plugins, I don't think it's related to them.
    I think it might be session/cookie related. Sometimes that happens in certain server PHP configuration situations. Sometimes it's as simple as putting the site into the site's root directory, and not in a subdirectory as you've done.
    Sometimes it's as simple as removing the "www." prefix from all your URLs because you've got backwards redirects happening.
    .

    Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

    Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    71
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    While I've not used your combination of plugins, I don't think it's related to them.
    I think it might be session/cookie related. Sometimes that happens in certain server PHP configuration situations. Sometimes it's as simple as putting the site into the site's root directory, and not in a subdirectory as you've done.
    Sometimes it's as simple as removing the "www." prefix from all your URLs because you've got backwards redirects happening.
    If I move the site into the root directory what files have to be changed to correspond with that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    65,317
    Blog Entries
    7
    Plugin Contributions
    228

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    In most cases just updating the 2 configure.php files to point to the new path
    .

    Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

    Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    71
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    Thank you very much I will give that a try. Is that one in the root directory and one in the admin directory?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    65,317
    Blog Entries
    7
    Plugin Contributions
    228

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    .

    Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

    Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    71
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    Will these entries need to be changed too?
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,792
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: New install 1.56c version Whoops Error

    Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Will these entries need to be changed too?
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');
    That is likely what they are to become if not already set to those values. While in a sub-folder, those most likely really should be/should have been: /156cinstall/
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28 Jan 2019, 04:25 PM
  2. v155 Best version for new install?
    By Russalpcs in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17 Jan 2017, 08:38 PM
  3. New install which version should I install?
    By Marlake in forum Installing on a Linux/Unix Server
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26 Jul 2011, 03:54 AM
  4. If install the new version...
    By bubblegumgoods in forum Installing on a Windows Server
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12 May 2006, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR