Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: trying to upgrade zencart 1.5.5f to 1.5.6c but it seems I am a bit stuck. Please

The why is the tighter constraints of higher php versions and that most previous software was not written to avoid notices (which are to eventually become errors as reported by php).

Would suggest either providing a copy of the code in this area and/or comparing to almost any of the other shipping modules provided with the ZC core shipping modules to see how such not yet defined variables are handled.

It may also be that the module needs to be reinstalled (from within admin->modules->shipping) to ensure that the database has the latest configuration values incorporated...

May also want to identify which fedex module (ie. Link to the plugin) is being used and verify that it is up-to-date with the latest.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: trying to upgrade zencart 1.5.5f to 1.5.6c but it seems I am a bit stuck. Please

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The why is the tighter constraints of higher php versions and that most previous software was not written to avoid notices (which are to eventually become errors as reported by php).

Would suggest either providing a copy of the code in this area and/or comparing to almost any of the other shipping modules provided with the ZC core shipping modules to see how such not yet defined variables are handled.

It may also be that the module needs to be reinstalled (from within admin->modules->shipping) to ensure that the database has the latest configuration values incorporated...

May also want to identify which fedex module (ie. Link to the plugin) is being used and verify that it is up-to-date with the latest.
    Oh sorry about that I used this version , 1.5.2 from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1784 . Its also interesting that the plugin section calls its version 1.5.4 but when its installed its 1.5.2. The plugins say its compatible with v1.3.8, v1.3.9, v1.5.0, v1.5.1, v1.5.2, v1.5.3, v1.5.4, v1.5.5. Which I can't understand is why it worked before i nuked everything for the newer version of ceon. I wasn't getting these mydebug errors before.

Providing a copy of the code ? I honestly don't know what file to show code from. I uninstalled it from admin and then reinstalled it. I also tried copying over a new set of the files i downloaded. Same issue It seems to still work. I guess these are just notices like you said. It still allows for checkout and for giving shipping pricing.

Plugin Contributions

okay I just realized that just like ceon URI , there might be a newer version on the authors website and sure enough , Its up to 1.7.9 there with support for 1.5.6c ZC. going to scrub all the files and try the newest version. I feel so silly.

Plugin Contributions

nope same issue. mm back to the drawing board.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    Oh sorry about that I used this version , 1.5.2 from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1784 . Its also interesting that the plugin section calls its version 1.5.4 but when its installed its 1.5.2. The plugins say its compatible with v1.3.8, v1.3.9, v1.5.0, v1.5.1, v1.5.2, v1.5.3, v1.5.4, v1.5.5. Which I can't understand is why it worked before i nuked everything for the newer version of ceon. I wasn't getting these mydebug errors before.

Providing a copy of the code ? I honestly don't know what file to show code from. I uninstalled it from admin and then reinstalled it. I also tried copying over a new set of the files i downloaded. Same issue It seems to still work. I guess these are just notices like you said. It still allows for checkout and for giving shipping pricing.
    The code in question would be this area as identified in the myDebug log:
    Code:
    /dreamhost/servername/salvagecrate.com/includes/modules/shipping/fedexwebservices.php on line 277.
    Would suggest providing a few lines before through a few lines after.

Considering that previous reports dealt mostly with initial usage, not sure if operation previously included an attempt to step through the checkout and if the/a log was identified to have this warning. (yes, I was incorrect earlier in indicating that it was a notice. The mydebug log clearly says warning...)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123