Plugin Contributions

Default v1.5.6c New checkout success page missing data and buttons

Just completed an update to 1.5.6c

The new checkup page has lots of cool new details but the data isn't present on my site. Prior version 1.5.4 had a pretty basic page

Buttons for contact us and view orders are not displaying correctly. Order date: has no date

The order confirmation email has shipping address and all products listed correctly. No products are listed and it says the shipping information is missing. Please see attached image

I've search the install unzipped files for the update and I'm not finding the button images. For example BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTACT_US

The text define appears to be correctly set but isn't displaying, this is also where I came up with the button image name to search for

/public_html/includes/languages/english/button_names.php
    Line # 80 : define('BUTTON_CONTACT_US_TEXT', 'Contact Us');

/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_success_default.php

Line # 63 : <a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'SSL'); ?>" name="linkContactUs"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTACT_US , BUTTON_CONTACT_US_TEXT); ?></a>
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.5.6c New checkout success page missing data and buttons

Do you have a template-override version of /includes/languages/english/button_names.php, e.g. /includes/languages/english/template_name/button_names.php?

If so, you need to merge those new definitions from the as-shipped file to your override.

Ditto for /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_success_default.php (and /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php. You'll need to merge the template_default (or responsive_classic, depending on the basis of YOUR template) with the /includes/templates/template_name/* versions.

Note that the above steps should be performed (and the files merged) for each file found in one of those template-override sub-directories.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.5.6c New checkout success page missing data and buttons

Thank you for the info. I do have a template active

I'll get to work on that. I paid someone to update my site. Guess I assumed incorrectly they would have done this.

I'm curious, if I'm not finding the button images by searching through the filesystem, would it be using buttons labeled through the aftermarket template by a new name?

Thanks again