Plugin Contributions

Default Sorting by Product no ID on the Catalog Side

I am using 1.5.6c, PHP 7.0., YourCart Template

I am having a problem with sorting by product name. I have tried sorting by assigning the sort number per product, updated the Product Listing Sort Options (Display Product Listing Default Sort Order) and Layout Settings (Categories/Products Display Sort Order). Yet it continues to sort by the product ID number.

I must be missing something but I am not sure where else to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to take a look at the site, it is pfcind.com. If you check the sorting under any category they are sorted by product ID.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorting by Product no ID on the Catalog Side

Quote Originally Posted by creyesx6 View Post
    I am using 1.5.6c, PHP 7.0., YourCart Template

I am having a problem with sorting by product name. I have tried sorting by assigning the sort number per product, updated the Product Listing Sort Options (Display Product Listing Default Sort Order) and Layout Settings (Categories/Products Display Sort Order). Yet it continues to sort by the product ID number.

I must be missing something but I am not sure where else to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to take a look at the site, it is pfcind.com. If you check the sorting under any category they are sorted by product ID.

Thank you
    I found the issue. The default_filter.php file was using a dynamic filter placed by the template owner. After updating the default_filter.php file to the stock zencart file, all was good.