Plugin Contributions

Default Switches in Categories and Products Gone

Not sure if this goes here but couldn't find any other place to post this.

It seems the Status On/Off, Linked Product, Meta Tags Defined, Sort Order and others are gone.
    I was updating photos on my new shop, first I notice that one Item wouldn't show up in my shop but it showed in my admin. I went to editing other imaged in photoshop came back and re-loaded my shop in my browser and I noticed them gone.

Name:  Admin.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  169.9 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Switches in Categories and Products Gone

May I possibly suggest zooming out in your browser. Ie. Hold the ctrl key down while scrolling down on the roller selector on the mouse, or what is it, ctrl and minus? Right clicking and selecting zoom out?

Whatever the option is, I believe that you're seeing the effect of some too stringent CSS rules that begin to hide things as the resolution of the screen gets smaller...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,
    It worked, but it take up my whole 15" screen and have to zoom to to see it all, and they're not falling into the right place. Could I have changed something in the CSS while working on my shop. Most likely trying to figure out something I'm trying to fix in that I've covered in my other thread (still waiting on ahttps://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....17#post1365217

Between this and not being able to get ANY mods or plug-ins to work is driving me batty

Plugin Contributions

Somewhat backwards in response, but "any plugin" is very vague. Would suggest identifying which plugins have been tried and the result. Or to go to the forum thread about that plugin to see what other recent issues other have had and likely gotten over/past.

As to the admin side, if you have been modifying only catalog side CSS then nothing done there has affected your admin view and it is something else that is affecting alignment in the admin. Again, the resolution of the screen (which includes the level of zoom applied) is likely the most related factor. Then again, perhaps a non-disclosed plugin had adjusted something.

I'm also sorry for being a little bit lazy at the moment. The part that is causing those various items to disappear is located in the class declaration for each of the html tags with something like the text of "small", "xs" and the like. These class tags are used by the css to hide the associated object when the screen resolution falls within the band associated with that tag...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...