Database: MySQL 5.7.29
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.4.45 (Zend: 2.4.0)
    PHP Memory Limit: 128M
    PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On
    Max Size: 2M
    POST Max Size: 8M

Today I got an order and I got some money in paypal account.

and i got the order in admin. However, i could not find ordered products in the order.

so i checked the menu admin -> Customers -> PayPal IPN. there was no Order #.

Everything is fine except 2 things not showing ordered products in the order and Order # in PayPal IPN.

so i checked a log file. below is the content about that.

can someone help me why i do not have ordered products in order?

thanks.

"[30-Jan-2020 20:39:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect string value: '\x92Yell ...' for column 'address_name' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO paypal (order_id, txn_type, module_name, module_mode, reason_code, payment_type, payment_status, pending_reason, invoice, mc_currency, first_name, last_name, payer_business_name, address_name, address_street, address_city, address_state, address_zip, address_country, address_status, payer_email, payer_id, payer_status, payment_date, business, receiver_email, receiver_id, txn_id, parent_txn_id, num_cart_items, mc_gross, mc_fee, settle_amount, settle_currency, exchange_rate, notify_version, verify_sign, date_added, memo) VALUES ('544', 'unique', 'paypal (ipn-handler)', 'IPN', '', 'instant', 'Completed', '', '', 'USD', 'DanYell', 'Ellis', '', 'Dan’Yell Ellis', 'lane apt t3', 'urel', 'MD', '200', 'United States', 'confirmed', '[email protected]', 'NCCLN3JJ', 'unverified', '2020-01-30 12:39:09', 'SCHCE.COM######################', 'SCHCE.COM######################', 'UJGD2S4S', '7TE0G489712W', '', '1', '143.48', '4.46', '0', '', '1', '3.9', 'AIxYthBikBkZt.anFA9g0Jfd', now(), '{Record generated by IPN} [ProtectionEligibility:Eligible]') in /home/schce/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120"

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1366:Incorrect string value: '\x92Yell and Paypal IPN

Long and short of it is that the user provided data was not sanitized enough causing a mismatch of single quotes and the failure of the record to be stored. This is something that is expected to be/have been resolved in an updated store. Note that the version being run which probably has had some patching applied to operate in PHP 5.4.x is about 8 years old and all-in-all is on borrowed time as it is considering that for the most part any 5.x version of php is no longer supported...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

When you view the structure of your store's paypal table using your webhost's phpMyAdmin, what value shows in the Collation column for the payer_business_name field?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    When you view the structure of your store's paypal table using your webhost's phpMyAdmin, what value shows in the Collation column for the payer_business_name field?
    I can not find the order # in paypal tabel. below is the table info for business.

business varchar(128) utf8_general_ci

Plugin Contributions

OK, what's the value for the DB_CHARSET constant, present in /includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php?