Plugin Contributions

Default product modification error

Sorry for reposting so quickly today, but I am very not familiar with zen-cart. I updated to 1.5.6c and I am trying to view or edit a product and I see this error message:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

zen_href_link('', 'cPath=1_162_558&product_type=1&pID=7549&action=new_product_preview', 'NONSSL')

that is all I see, the rest is a blank page. I chake thee includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php and SSL is activated.

Please advise what should be my next step?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product modification error

I now realaize that this thread should<ve been in the products section, how can I move it?

Plugin Contributions

No need to move it, but since you're running zc156c there's also a myDEBUG-adm-*.log file present in your store's /logs directory that identifies the source of the issue.

You can post the contents of that log, using the "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar when you write your response). Since that log was issued during the admin's processing, the file's contents will include your 'secret admin directory name', so be sure to xxx that name out before you post!

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    [05-Feb-2020 15:18:29 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=3_96&product_type=1&pID=1059&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    #1  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_html_editor.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #2  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #3  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EDITOR_HTMLAREA - assumed 'EDITOR_HTMLAREA' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_html_editor.php on line 25.

[05-Feb-2020 15:18:29 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=3_96&product_type=1&pID=1059&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:16]
    #2  zen_href_link() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:181]
    #3  zen_draw_form() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:246]
    #4  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:101]
    --> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=3_96&product_type=1&pID=1059&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.

Plugin Contributions

Here is the most recent admin log:

Code:
    [05-Feb-2020 16:07:14 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=2_91&product_type=1&pID=1247&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:16]
    #2  zen_href_link() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:181]
    #3  zen_draw_form() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:246]
    #4  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:101]
    --> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=2_91&product_type=1&pID=1247&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtbyPatrick View Post
    Code:
    #1  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_html_editor.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #2  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #3  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:9]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant EDITOR_HTMLAREA - assumed 'EDITOR_HTMLAREA' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_html_editor.php on line 25.

--> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=3_96&product_type=1&pID=1059&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.
    Looks like you had the HTMLEDITOR previously installed; it's no longer provided in the Zen Cart core, but there's a CKeditor plugin that works just fine.

I believe that you can remove that no longer needed/wanted /admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_html_editor.php (or rename it to have an extension of .php~) that your issue will 'go away'.

Plugin Contributions

I did as you said and renamed the file. But the error still persist. Here is the adm log:

Code:
    [05-Feb-2020 16:19:35 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=2_91&product_type=1&pID=1247&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    --> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=2_91&product_type=1&pID=1247&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.

Plugin Contributions

You've apparently got a customized version of /admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php, since line 246, highlighted below, doesn't call zen_href_link
    Code:
      <div class="form-group">
          <?php echo zen_draw_label(TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER, 'manufacturers_id', 'class="col-sm-3 control-label"'); ?>
        <div class="col-sm-9 col-md-6">
            <?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id, 'class="form-control"'); ?>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div class="form-group">
          <?php echo zen_draw_label(TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME, 'products_name', 'class="col-sm-3 control-label"'); ?>
            <?php
            for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
              ?>
            <div class="input-group">
              <span class="input-group-addon">
                  <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?>
              </span>
              <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : zen_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_name') . ' class="form-control"'); ?>
            </div>
            <br>
            <?php
          }
          ?>
        </div>
      </div>
    What happens if you replace (after renaming so you've kept your previous customizations) that file with the as-shipped zc156c version of the file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You've apparently got a customized version of /admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php, since line 246, highlighted below, doesn't call zen_href_link
    Code:
      <div class="form-group">
          <?php echo zen_draw_label(TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER, 'manufacturers_id', 'class="col-sm-3 control-label"'); ?>
            <?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id, 'class="form-control"'); ?>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div class="form-group">
          <?php echo zen_draw_label(TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME, 'products_name', 'class="col-sm-3 control-label"'); ?>
            <?php
            for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
              ?>
            <div class="input-group">
              <span class="input-group-addon">
                  <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?>
              </span>
              <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : zen_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_name') . ' class="form-control"'); ?>
            </div>
            <br>
            <?php
          }
          ?>
        </div>
      </div>
    What happens if you replace (after renaming so you've kept your previous customizations) that file with the as-shipped zc156c version of the file?
    That worked. Thanks very much :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtbyPatrick View Post
    That worked. Thanks very much :)
    If you've got one file that had some unwanted changes, there might be others as well. I'll suggest using a file-compare program, e.g. Beyond Compare or WinMerge, to see what else is different from a 'standard' Zen Cart installation.