Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default zc156c/payeezyjszc: Payments.js Version 1 being sunsetted

One of my clients, who uses the subject payment method, received the following communication:

Dear Payeezy Merchant,

Payeezy.JS/Payments.JS Version 1 is being sunset and all merchants using this version must upgrade to Version 2.

Two new forms have been created to assist with the migration effort. The first link contains a request for Integration Support for Payment.js v2. The second link includes a request for support decommissioning a payment.js/payeezy.js deployment upon completion of code and testing of their new implementation.

If you have questions or concerns about this communication, please do not hesitate to contact the Global Service Desk –Technical Support Team at 1-855-448-3493.

Sincerely,
    FiServ – Payeezy Helpdesk

Does the zc156c version of the payment method still use the v1 interface?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: zc156c/payeezyjszc: Payments.js Version 1 being sunsetted

One of my clients did too. This could be a high priority item since I don't see any open-source v2 plugins/implementations anywhere, including on payeezy's github. Did you (or anyone) "request PaymentJS Integration" yet? Maybe they send some php files?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ElSlozzo View Post
    One of my clients did too. This could be a high priority item since I don't see any open-source v2 plugins/implementations anywhere, including on payeezy's github. Did you (or anyone) "request PaymentJS Integration" yet? Maybe they send some php files?
    Assuming that you is me, I haven't seen any integrations; that's why I asked.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The module built-in to v1.5.6 is for Payments.js Version 1

Preliminary research into converting to v2 led to the choice to stop officially maintaining the module.
    It has been removed from v1.5.7 in https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2948

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

For those interested this is the "sample PHP code" they have for using the payment API https://github.com/GBSEcom/paymentJS_php_integration.

The code includes js and css, not only in the repo but also in the iframes it injects on the checkout form. A file named field.css was even brought in and reset a bunch of my form elements. Also, it comes with its own required submit button. So from what I can tell, entering your payment details and proceeding to your own custom zen-cart confirm-your-order page isn't compatible with this version(?).

Plugin Contributions

Hello, just checking back in to see if anyone worked on this?

I have a working development version - however since the card processing results come in via a separate endpoint I had to work around the usual Zen Cart payment flow process. The accepted or declined transaction result comes in on a backend endpoint which needs to update the customer's transaction. This versus the usual Zen Cart flow of having the customer's payment go through a more rigid step-by-step process where you can use session variables and redirect if there's an issue.

I need to process and complete the Zen Cart order after results come into my endpoint from payeezy. This would be instead of the usual Zen Cart order processing flow in includes/modules/pages/checkout_process.php which uses methods like
    Code:
    $payment_class->after_process()
    and
    Code:
    $payment_class->after_order_create()
    for example.

I looked, can't find - docs in regards to payment modules. I have reviewed quite a few other payment modules to learn what's up while developing this solution but since there's no official docs for payment modules (I'm aware of) I can't feel 100% confident. (Maybe even though everything is fine). Bonus points if you know of a payment module that does this that I haven't reviewed. For example, I think the core ipn_main_handler.php has a similar process.

Question for the forum, which I may start a new thread with:
    Are there payment module developer docs? I've just been reviewing and adapting other payment modules to get to my solution.

Also ,can anyone bullet point me what steps they know are required in the checkout process? I have been using includes/modules/pages/checkout_process.php as the guide as to what happens post-checkout for processing an order. This functionality has largely moved to my payment module class's after_process() function.

For example:
    • Upon successful transaction, new classes are created for the processing; order_total, order, payment, and shipping classes
    • Need to run $payment_class->after_process() to update the order status history (and in my case save the results from Payeezy)
    • Need to run $order->create_add_products()
    • Next run $order->send_order_email($insert_id, 2);
    • Empty out the customer's cart if the transaction was successful
    • Save the "order_summary" so it can be used on the checkout success page (Zen Cart saves this in session variables but that isn't an option here since results are processed outside of the customer's session)

Maybe it's simpler than I thought or maybe I'm missing something obvious. Any reply to this post is greatly appreciated. Sometimes it helps to just lay it all out anyway.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The "paypal.php" module ("PayPal Standard") works that way. It waits for PayPal to submit the postback IPN after the order is saved. You can use much of that module's structure as an example. And create your own payeezy2_handler.php. (Note that the ipn_main_handler.php also has a whole lot more code in it so that it can also support postbacks from PayPal Pro and Express Checkout, so you won't need all of that.)

Changes to normal workflow:
    - instead of before_process actually waiting for and verifying the payment was successful, it must assume the payment request was sent.
    - instead of setting order_status to "Processing" (meaning "paid and now in fulfillment stage"), it should use "Pending" (meaning not paid)
    - instead of after_process recording any payment confirmation details, that must be done in the postback handler
    - the postback handler would also update the order_status. It could also optionally notify the admin by sending the admin an email.

Most everything else operates as usual. Customer confirmation email still sends even though payment isn't confirmed. Cart still gets emptied. Basically let checkout_process.php do all its usual stuff -- unlikely any legit need to alter it or clone it anywhere.

No, there are no dev docs for this.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Is there any other payment module to replace Payeezy gateway(First Data) to accept credit card payments?
    I am not very versed in coding so I hope there is one maintained by ZenCart.
    Thank you for your time.
    Our New Zen cart: www.EmbroideryPortraits.com/Gifts/
    www.vodmochka.com/Embroidery_Designs
    All critics and suggestions are welcome!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you want to continue to use your FirstData account, the First Data Hosted Checkout Pages (firstdata_hco) module still works.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you want to continue to use your FirstData account, the First Data Hosted Checkout Pages (firstdata_hco) module still works.
    Thank you DrByte.
    Our New Zen cart: www.EmbroideryPortraits.com/Gifts/
    www.vodmochka.com/Embroidery_Designs
    All critics and suggestions are welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast