Plugin Contributions

Default problem on fill up SHIPPING & RETURNS, PRIVACY NOTICE...etc(Westminster New Template)

I was filling up the informations into ABOUT US, SHIPPING INFO, CONTACT US, SHIPPING & RETURNS(SHIPPING INFO), PRIVACY NOTICE and CONDITIONS OF USE (admin page >>> TOOLS >>> DEFINE PAGE EDITOR) . no problem on ABOUT US., but when I finished edit the others ....SHIPPING INFO, CONTACT US, SHIPPING & RETURNS(SHIPPING INFO), PRIVACY NOTICE and CONDITIONS OF USE . I click the home page to see these , nothing displayed in these pages SHIPPING INFO, CONTACT US, SHIPPING & RETURNS(SHIPPING INFO), PRIVACY NOTICE and CONDITIONS OF USE . That's mean only successed on the ABOUT US. anyone can help ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem on fill up SHIPPING & RETURNS, PRIVACY NOTICE...etc(Westminster New Templ

There is a set of settings in the admin area under configuration->define pages where it is possible to turn off and on the display of define page content. It is likely that the value assigned for those "problem" pages basically hides the define page content.

Of course should also go back to the tools->define page editor and verify that content was stored to the file for each of those pages. Just in case there was some reason it didn't save.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...