Plugin Contributions

Default Additional product images don't show on Chrome

Zc 1.5.0 plus cache from 1.5.1, IH4, Dbio, PHP5.6

I tried adding additional product images and they show up in firefox when you hover curso over the image but not on Chrome. Also when you clickenlarge picture under the pic it opens only a small popup window on chrome and image size popup window on firefox but theere is only backgroud colour and no image. Pictures below and any help would be greatrly appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagepopup_problem.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	18854

This is from firefox:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagepopup_problem2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	18855

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional product images don't show on Chrome

Without having a path to such a problem page, it is difficult to identify specifically what the issue may be. It could be a path problem associated with the includes/configure.php file contents, it could be that the page doesn't html validate, or could be some other associated issue.

Would suggest providing a path (URL) to the page even if using mysite (dot) com
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Without having a path to such a problem page, it is difficult to identify specifically what the issue may be. It could be a path problem associated with the includes/configure.php file contents, it could be that the page doesn't html validate, or could be some other associated issue.

Would suggest providing a path (URL) to the page even if using mysite (dot) com
    Sorry for late response MC, of course I here is the example url: jmtech {dot} fi/kauppa/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=860_3599&products_id=29583

I noticed that firefox and IE shows the imagehover right but not the view larger image link. Also chrome shows the hover image when in dev tools and used around 20% size it showed it on the bottom the hover image.

Plugin Contributions

try this version of jscript_imagehover.js it is from a much older version of image handler
    This has been a known problem for a while with image handler popups on Chrome. Something changed in 2018 with the javascript engine in chrome. The hovers do cause the popup to happen it is just misplaced near the top of the screen which you can not see because this page is so long.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    try this version of jscript_imagehover.js it is from a much older version of image handler
    This has been a known problem for a while with image handler popups on Chrome. Something changed in 2018 with the javascript engine in chrome. The hovers do cause the popup to happen it is just misplaced near the top of the screen which you can not see because this page is so long.
    Thank you very much Barco57. I changed the javascript and also noticed that image handler related one file was accidentally owerwritten in some phase and made merge to that and now images are enlarged also in chrome!

However there are one problem remaining which is pretty crucial because we have a product csv from feed of around 5000 products and I would like to bulk import it and use it's additional images. However the images are othervise allmost correctly named in the feed but image names are awfully long like jmt115997303_60508962.JPG and jmt115997303_605089621.JPG Is there possibly a db field lenght in play with that? Also if there is and value is increased does it affect to performance db size?

Plugin Contributions

Please create a new thread with an appropriate title to address your feed issue.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.