Dynamic Price Updater
    ZX Optimized Images
    Magic Thumb
    Inventory Report
    Sales Report
    Display Log Files
    Clone a Template
    Mod List

When editing ANY Layout Settings under the Catalog >> Product Types, options to Edit or Cancel appear correctly when you click on the circled-I Action icon. The option to Edit or Cancel is properly displayed and the Action Icon changes to a right-pointing arrow.

When attempting to edit any of the page's settings by clicking on the Edit button, I get
    Code:
    [24-Feb-2020 18:06:49 UTC] Request URI: /jetmar/product_types.php?ptID=1&cID=2&action=layout_edit, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241): eval()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241) : eval()'d code on line 1.

At first, I thought it might be that the database lists the set_function as ZEN_cfg_select_drop_down() and the error omitted the zen_, but a review of a working site showed that all the database settings matched as well as the YOUR_ADMIN/product_types.php to a site that is functioning correctly.

Used UltraCompare to evaluate as many admin files as possible. No differences were found that would effect editing product type layout settings. Database files are a match as well.

Google of PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down Zen Cart resulted in no cases where the error is discussed in the Forum.

Must be missing something but need ideas as to where to look.

THANX

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem Editing Product Layout Settings

the function is in ADMIN/includes/functions/general.php around line 999 in a clean ZC1.5.6c

Used in installers as
    Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_PRODUCT_TYPE_LAYOUT . "(configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, product_type_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Show Model Number','SHOW_PRODUCT_AUCTION_INFO_MODEL','1','Display Model Number on Product Info false= off true= on', $am_layout_id,1001, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'True\'), array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'False\')), ')");
    Called when the field is displayed in the configuration requiring a drop down list..

I've had problems when that line was not formatted correctly or I missed the NULL on use_function. should be under set_function.. Could be it was inserted into the table incorrectly.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post

When attempting to edit any of the page's settings by clicking on the Edit button, I get
    Code:
    [24-Feb-2020 18:06:49 UTC] Request URI: /jetmar/product_types.php?ptID=1&cID=2&action=layout_edit, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241): eval()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/********/public_html/******/product_types.php(241) : eval()'d code on line 1.

At first, I thought it might be that the database lists the set_function as ZEN_cfg_select_drop_down() and the error omitted the zen_, but a review of a working site showed that all the database settings matched as well as the YOUR_ADMIN/product_types.php to a site that is functioning correctly.

Used UltraCompare to evaluate as many admin files as possible. No differences were found that would effect editing product type layout settings. Database files are a match as well.

i do not think this should be that hard.

you are calling a function that does not exist. this function is used in the product type layout table. it should have the zen_ as the prefix as that is the name of the function and defined as davewest says. you can try running the following sql statement:

Code:
    SELECT *
    FROM `product_type_layout`
    WHERE `set_function` LIKE '%cfg_select_drop_down%' AND `set_function` NOT LIKE '%zen_cfg_select_drop%'
    and see if that results in any rows. if so that is where your problem is.

if that does not work, you can search your source code using grep (assuming you are on a linux box). from the doc root of your store:

Code:
    grep -r ' cfg_select_drop_down' *
    hope that gives you a few ideas....
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Bingo.

Compared the 9 but not the 139.

THANX carlwhat and yes, davewest, it apparently was brought in incorrectly to the database but not where I checked.

Plugin Contributions

I just did this and still no joy.
    I cannot turn the flag on show free shipping.
    Name:  product_free_shipping_image3.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  19.2 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4tinak View Post
    I just did this and still no joy.
    I cannot turn the flag on show free shipping.
    Name:  product_free_shipping_image3.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  19.2 KB
    there should be log files. find the log files. search the docs for white page.

post the contents of the log files. then more help forth coming.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    there should be log files. find the log files. search the docs for white page.

post the contents of the log files. then more help forth coming.

best.
    Thank you.
    Here's the error log - admin path omitted.....

[16-Mar-2021 00:01:06 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228): eval()
    #1 /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/index.php(11): require('/home3/site_name...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code on line 1

[16-Mar-2021 00:01:06 America/Chicago] Request URI: /v157/Admin/index.php?cmd=product_types&ptID=1&cID=15&action=layout_edit, IP address: 70.174.194.79
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #1 /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/index.php(11): require('/home3/site_name...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code on line 1.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4tinak View Post
    Thank you.
    Here's the error log - admin path omitted.....

[16-Mar-2021 00:01:06 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code on line 1

[16-Mar-2021 00:01:06 America/Chicago] Request URI: /v157/Admin/index.php?cmd=product_types&ptID=1&cID=15&action=layout_edit, IP address: 70.174.194.79
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cfg_select_drop_down() in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home3/site_name/public_html/v157/Admin/product_types.php(228) : eval()'d code on line 1.
    are you using v157?

it "looks" to me like you have a problem in your database. there is NO function called cfg_select_drop_down(). there is a function called zen_cfg_select_drop_down(). its in this file here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ns/general.php

does your file look like that one?

more likely, its a problem in the database. can you run sql commands? most people use phpMyAdmin to access the database, although there are many other tools. what is the output of this command:

Code:
    SELECT *
    FROM `configuration`
    WHERE `set_function` LIKE '%cfg_select_drop_down%' AND `set_function` NOT LIKE 'zen_%'
    you will need to add your zen table prefix to configuration if you are using one. that value is in one of your configure.php files (assuming you utilize a prefix).

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Site is using 157b.
    Changing the file noted above has no impact.
    I ran the sql and still no improvement.

What do I need to look at in the database tables?

Plugin Contributions

i'm curious about the results from the sql statement. running it will product a result set. do you get 0 rows?

what happens if you go to admin -> configuration ->product types
    author of square Webpay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast