Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Can't login to admin

Hi
    When I tried to login from admin , screen slightly flickers the stays on the same admin screen with the URL changing to http://www.xxxxxxx.com.au/xxxxxxxx/l...from=index.php

Have not made any changes since late last year and was fine at the time.

Can anyone please help?

Using 1.56c
    PHP version 7

Logs as per below
    ====================
    [21-Jan-2020 15:17:16 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=8nl0a5735ft4v6hfqijiks6n96, IP address: xx.xxx.xx.xxx
    #1 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #2 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #3 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS - assumed 'OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php on line 112.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't login to admin

Have you tried using the reset password option (within the first few attempts to login) and have you tried the reset password query: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Noting that the supplied log has nothing to do with the admin-related issue (it's being logged from the storefront contact_us page).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Noting that the supplied log has nothing to do with the admin-related issue (it's being logged from the storefront contact_us page).
    Thats what the log says.
    At the moment I am getting looked into by Benwpr.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Yes, It shows the password rest fields but same thing happens. meaning stays on the same page.
    At the moment I am getting looked into by Benwpr.

Many thanks for responding to both . really appreciate it
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Any updates on this ? I am experiencing the same issue. Using php 7.3 and ZC 1.5.6C on my test site.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

I wanted to add that I am not getting any debug logs at all. But same issue. Password reset page , doesn't help. Nothing happens.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

oavs ,

I changed the define('HTTP_SERVER' in /includes/configure.php line 18 to HTTPS as well. Now the login works. Not sure if this will help you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    oavs ,

I changed the define('HTTP_SERVER' in /includes/configure.php line 18 to HTTPS as well. Now the login works. Not sure if this will help you.
    Sorry for not getting back earlier. Mine only worked if I used different browser. In Chrome it did not work asreported..even after cleaning the cashe and even using different computer. It only worked in Edge browser.

I willtry your solution and see if it works.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Ok. I have checked my logs and the results are same. Check the log date above. This problem comes and goes after stuffing around with chrome install/uninstall etc.. how come this error not logged?
    ====== current error log =-===
    [20-Mar-2020 11:07:55 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=login&zenid=1hudfrs5f0e2of1mtrrnp33556, IP address: 54.36.148.44
    #1 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #2 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #3 require(/home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/qbr49655/public_html/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS - assumed 'OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/qbr49655/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php on line 112.
    Downunder QLD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast