Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal Error: FreeShipper blank white screen

Looked in the bugslist and didn't find anything related to freeshipper
    Mr. Google did not yield any search results related to 156c freeshipper

Version 1.5.6c fresh install followed by db import from 1.5.4
    Using built-in checkout process but expect switch to OPC.

• Orders containing free items, ie: pdf file, blank white screen upon clicking "confirm order" myDEBUG file generated. No order number generated.
    • Orders containing free items and paid items but require no shipping, iedf files for fee, blank white screen upon clicking 'confirm order' myDEBUG file generated. No order number generated. CUSTOMER CREDIT CARD CHARGED. Same error whether using Auth.net or Square.com. Didn't try PP but expect same error.

Sorry but the debug details are greek to me. Assistance interpretting/correcting the glitch is greatly appreciated.

Code:
    [27-Mar-2020 11:52:11 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:952]
    #5  zen_db_perform() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:695]
    #6  order->create() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:95]
    #7  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #8  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column `chainwea_zc1`.`orders`.`delivery_address_format_id` at row 1 :: INSERT INTO orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, payment_module_code, shipping_method, shipping_module_code, coupon_code, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, order_total, order_tax, currency, currency_value, ip_address) VALUES ('7251', 'IMA Customer', '', '9030 N Hess St 171', '', 'Hayden', '83835', 'Idaho', 'United States', '318-555-1212', '[email protected]', '2', ' ', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'IMA Customer', '', '9030 N Hess St 171', '', 'Hayden', '83835', 'Idaho', 'United States', '2', 'Credit Card', 'authorizenet_aim', 'Free Shipping', 'free', '', 'Visa', 'IMA Customer', 'XXXXXX0076', '', now(), '2', '15.9', '0.9', 'USD', '1.000000', '98.146.164.107 - 98.146.164.107') ==> (as called by) /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error: FreeShipper blank white screen

Code:
     PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column orders.delivery_address_format_id ...
    (as called by) /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== 
    in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    query_factory tried to run a query on line 171
    which was created by functions_general.php on line 952
    which was calling zen_db_perform from orders.php on line 695

.. and the query is setting a blank value for a field (delivery_address_format_id) that your database expects an integer for, and your database is enforcing strict types mode, so it's rejecting it.

You could manually fix just that line 667 in orders.php class to cast the value to an integer. But for your orders that have no physical address you may want to do something like the patch in 1.5.7 which initializes all those delivery-address fields to acceptable blank/zero values.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Dr Byte

Dropped in order.php from 157 and all seems ok. In the meantime, I'm trying to wrap my head around your explanation.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Remember when @CarlWhat mentioned a STRICT issue? This is another STRICT issue. MySQL 5.7 is more ... strict. :)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Part of my response hiccuped.

Seeing that 'strict' is causing hiccups, does it merit disabling, turning off, whatever the proper terminology is? vs frustration with muddling through the upgrade process vs causing problems with future versions. I don't like asking seemingly dumb questions any more than you all like trying to explain them.

Current Database Engine: MySQL 5.5.5-10.3.22-MariaDB
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

You can turn it off temporarily as a workaround but what you really want to do is fix your code.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    You can turn it off temporarily as a workaround but what you really want to do is fix your code.
    AFAIK, the code is zc156c distributed code. Just a short time ago, drbyte was scolding someone looking for a 157 file but others seem to point to use portions of 157 code. What's lay person, noncoder to do other than search around to find fixes whether appropriately sourced or not since thay're not all in one user friendly place. I, for one, refrain from using code not guaranteed (so to speak) to make it to the next official release.

Not a complaint, just observation.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Ah ok thanks for clarifying. I had your case mixed up with another case where a person had modified the orders table.

Hopefully 1.5.7 will ship soon. I'm excited about all the improvements!

Plugin Contributions

TNX
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    AFAIK, the code is zc156c distributed code. Just a short time ago, drbyte was scolding someone looking for a 157 file but others seem to point to use portions of 157 code. What's lay person, noncoder to do other than search around to find fixes whether appropriately sourced or not since thay're not all in one user friendly place. I, for one, refrain from using code not guaranteed (so to speak) to make it to the next official release.

Not a complaint, just observation.
    adhering to mysql strict mode is a noble pursuit when building code from scratch.

ZC is legacy code that has been out there for quite some time. as you upgrade to newer versions, there will be more adhesion to mysql strict mode.

from what i have gathered, you are running a managed VPS, and i think there is little downside to asking the person who manages your VPS to turn strict mode off. and then you will not have some of these little nuisance problems.

if your server admin can not turn strict mode off, i would suggest getting a new server admin.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast