Plugin Contributions

Default I can't see my products in my admin page

hello zencart master ..I can't see my products in my zencart admin page...!
    I know they're there....you can see them at www.candygoround.com
    I had a database problem...and my host had to re-install the database.........I'm not sure where the problem is.

thanks for helping!

p.s...I can't checkout either...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: hello zencart master ..I can't see my products in my zencart admin page

Quote Originally Posted by lrfowler24 View Post
    hello zencart master ..I can't see my products in my zencart admin page...!
    I know they're there....you can see them at www.candygoround.com
    I had a database problem...and my host had to re-install the database.........I'm not sure where the problem is.

thanks for helping!

p.s...I can't checkout either...

There should be an error in your /logs folder if you're using Zen Cart 1.5x ?
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: hello zencart master ..I can't see my products in my zencart admin page

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    There should be an error in your /logs folder if you're using Zen Cart 1.5x ?
    Here is the log file:
    [28-Mar-2020 08:04:58 America/Boise] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=page&id=1&chapter=1, IP address: 10.179.3.142
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/modules/pages/page/header_php.php:40]
    #5 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/modules/pages/page/header_php.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'status_visible' in 'where clause' :: SELECT e.*, ec.*
    FROM ezpages e,
    ezpages_content ec
    WHERE e.pages_id = ec.pages_id
    AND ec.languages_id = '1'
    AND e.pages_id = 1 AND (status_toc > 0 or status_header > 0 or status_sidebox > 0 or status_footer > 0 or status_visible > 0) ==> (as called by) /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/modules/pages/page/header_php.php on line 40 <== in /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

From the error - That unknown column status_visible is not in the database and the Zen code is looking for it. Was the database restored form an older version?

Secondly - Perhaps you added a new EZ page that isn't recognized/lost during the changes?
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

@lrfowler24, this error (like the one you posted here about the checkout problem) is due to a 'missing' database field (ezpages::status_visible) that was added for Zen Cart 1.5.6.

What version of Zen Cart are you currently using and what's the site's Zen Cart upgrade history? If upgraded, how was it upgraded ... i.e. by a person or by a webhost's automatic (and many times incorrect) upgrade script?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @lrfowler24, this error (like the one you posted here about the checkout problem) is due to a 'missing' database field (ezpages::status_visible) that was added for Zen Cart 1.5.6.

What version of Zen Cart are you currently using and what's the site's Zen Cart upgrade history? If upgraded, how was it upgraded ... i.e. by a person or by a webhost's automatic (and many times incorrect) upgrade script?
    If you're able to login to your admin (as described possible) the requested information should be available from the version link located at the top of the admin area.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I would guess that you haven't yet run zc_install. You have to do this before you login to admin on Zen Cart 1.5.6.

Upload the zc_install folder from a fresh download of Zen Cart 1.5.6, and go to
    www.candygoround.com/zc_install

Run the procedure, and then delete the zc_install folder.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.