Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value

#5 zen_db_perform() called at [/CATALOG/ipn_main_handler.php:439]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column `koolwedd_TEMP`.`paypal_payment_status_history`.`paypal_ipn_id` at row 1 :: INSERT INTO paypal_payment_status_history (paypal_ipn_id, txn_id, parent_txn_id, payment_status, pending_reason, date_added) VALUES ('', '2PR15233LC148450S', '2SC76806KT052782U', 'Completed', '', now()) ==> (as called by) /CATALOG/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952
    The SQL error is a result of trying to put an empty text string into a decimal-only field in the database. In non-strict mode the database would just convert that to 0 automatically. But many servers use strict-mode by default nowadays.

EDIT: previous "solution" removed ... misread the details
    Last edited by DrByte; 22 Jun 2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: misread

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The post by mc12345678 correctly gives some troubleshooting suggestions.

I would have expected to see other logs before this one which indicated trouble storing records into another paypal table.

In v1.5.7 we attempt to prevent this in paypal_functions.php like this:
    Code:
      function ipn_create_order_history_array($insert_id) {
        $sql_data_array = array ('paypal_ipn_id' => (int)$insert_id,

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I seem to be having this issue as well on one of my systems. v1.57, Database Patch Level: 1.5.7 with PHP v7.2.34, curl 7.73

I'm seeing and hearing from customers that even though the order processing has completed successfully they do not get a "success" page presented. As a result, many customers order the same item 2 or 3 times. I've checked IPN communication which passed. And I see this error a lot in my logs. I also just turned on logging for the paypal module to see if more info can be discovered.

[ names and codes altered for security reasons ]

PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '14.95 USD' for column 'settle_amount' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO paypal (order_id, txn_type, module_name, module_mode, reason_code, payment_type, payment_status, pending_reason, invoice, first_name, last_name, payer_business_name, address_name, address_street, address_city, address_state, address_zip, address_country, address_status, payer_email, payer_id, payer_status, payment_date, business, receiver_email, receiver_id, txn_id, parent_txn_id, num_cart_items, mc_gross, mc_fee, mc_currency, settle_amount, settle_currency, exchange_rate, notify_version, verify_sign, date_added, memo) VALUES ('1144', 'cart', 'paypalwpp', 'PayPal', 'None', 'PayPal Express Checkout (instant)', 'Completed', 'None', 'EC-8XW6XX42M8XXX633K', 'Branden', 'Murcam', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '[email protected]', 'TQ4PUV5SVA2B4', 'unverified', '2020-10-04 00:30:16', '', 'paypal.website.com', '', '84W2214UB609470W', '', '1', '14.95', '0.73', 'USD', '14.95 USD', 'USD', '1', '0', '', now(), '{Record generated by payment module}') ==> (as called by) /home/public_html/opm/includes/functions/database.php on line 44 <== in /home/public_html/opm/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.
    Last edited by lynbor; 16 Nov 2020 at 05:33 PM. Reason: fix a typo

Plugin Contributions

There was more to that log, wasn't there? Specifically, the 'backtrace' of who called who to get to that error.

Another thing to check, your /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp, line 536 ... does it read:
    PHP Code:
                              'settle_amount' => (float)(isset($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT'])) ? $this->urldecode($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT']) : $this->amt

Plugin Contributions

Yes, sorry.

[21-Sep-2020 19:42:37 UTC] Request URI: /opm/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 207.228.78.224
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/functions/database.php:44]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:544]
    #6 paypalwpp->after_process() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/classes/payment.php:261]
    #7 payment->after_process() called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:17]
    #8 require(/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/kwadmin1/public_html/opm/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '14.95 USD' for column 'settle_amount' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO paypal (order_id, txn_ty
    etc...

And yes, that line 536 in paypalwpp.php is exactly as your example.

Plugin Contributions

I'll suggest changing line 536 of paypalwpp.php to reflect the change made for zc157a:
    Code:
                              'settle_amount' => (float)(isset($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT']) ? urldecode($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT']) : $this->amt),
    Note the subtle difference between that and zc157, the movement of the closing parentheses from after the isset() clause to after the $this->amt element.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'll suggest changing line 536 of paypalwpp.php to reflect the change made for zc157a:
    Code:
                              'settle_amount' => (float)(isset($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT']) ? urldecode($this->responsedata['PAYMENTINFO_0_SETTLEAMT']) : $this->amt),
    Note the subtle difference between that and zc157, the movement of the closing parentheses from after the isset() clause to after the $this->amt element.
    OK, I've made the change, now waiting to see if the next purchase has any issues.
    It seems that the only issue really is that an error message is displayed to the user after a successful transaction. And all it says is "An Error has occurred" on a white background. I'll report back once I have a sale go through again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lynbor View Post
    OK, I've made the change, now waiting to see if the next purchase has any issues.
    It seems that the only issue really is that an error message is displayed to the user after a successful transaction. And all it says is "An Error has occurred" on a white background. I'll report back once I have a sale go through again.
    Well, there is the fact though that the transaction(s) didn't get logged in the PayPal table, but that's minor compared to 1) not receiving money, 2) not having logging/recognition of an order, and 3) customer not getting their product. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lynbor View Post
    This appears to have solved the issue. I've had two more purchases and no additional orders attempted nor complaints from the customers. The log files generated were a little disconcerting though. The first sale generated 8 logs and the second one generated 6. Some ended with SUCCESS while others appeared to indicate some kind of issue may have happened. But for now, I'm not going to pursue it further. I've set the PayPal logging level back to "Alerts only" and I'll ride with it that way for a bit and see how things go. Thank you very much for the assist lat9!

Plugin Contributions

Having same problem, apologies if I am supposed to open new thread, please let me know in case.

Almost same error log as OP by mvstudio as you can see below.

Infos:
    Running 1.5.6c (I know, will update as soon as possible)
    Mid december there was a migration done by hosting company to new server, before that everything was working fine, meaning orders would get in after payment.

My question:
    Can I apply the suggested changes (DrByte #12, and lat9 #16) as suggested?

Thank you
    Happy 2021

[31-Dec-2020 20:38:25 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:952]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:695]
    #6 order->create() called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:95]
    #7 require(/path-to/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/path-to/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #8 require(/path-to/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/path-to/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column `tesoreri_zen156c`.`orders`.`delivery_address_format_id` at row 1 :: INSERT INTO orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, payment_module_code, shipping_method, shipping_module_code, coupon_code, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, order_total, order_tax, currency, currency_value, ip_address) VALUES ('100', 'NAME REMOVED', '', 'ADDRESS REMOVED', '', 'TOWN REMOVED', 'ZIP REMOVED', 'STATE REMOVED', 'COUNTRY REMOVED', 'PHONE REMOVED', 'MAIL REMOVED', '5', ' ', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'NAME REMOVED', '', 'ADDRESS REMOVED', '', 'TOWN REMOVED', 'ZIP REMOVED', 'STATE REMOVED', 'COUNTRY REMOVED', '5', 'PayPal', 'paypalwpp', 'free_free', 'free', '', '', '', '', '', now(), '2', '50', '0', 'EUR', '1.000000', 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx') ==> (as called by) /path-to/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /path-to/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast