Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default There is no thank you for contacting us page after the contact us page.

There is no thank you for contacting us page after the contact us page.

Please try http://www.candygoround.com/store/in..._page=contact_

How can I add the thank you page?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There is no thank you for contacting us page after the contact us page.

Quote Originally Posted by lrfowler24 View Post
    There is no thank you for contacting us page after the contact us page.

Please try http://www.candygoround.com/store/in..._page=contact_

How can I add the thank you page?

thanks!
    Your whole site seems down now, but this is how it works:

Once a user fills out the contact_us form and presses submit, they get shown a confirmation.
    The url looks like this:

YOURSITE.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us&action=success

The text that is shown is defined in includes/languages/english/YOURTEMPLATE/contact_us.php

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your message has been successfully sent.');

So you could update this to say "thank you".
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: There is no thank you for contacting us page after the contact us page.

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Your whole site seems down now, but this is how it works:

Once a user fills out the contact_us form and presses submit, they get shown a confirmation.
    The url looks like this:

YOURSITE.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us&action=success

The text that is shown is defined in includes/languages/english/YOURTEMPLATE/contact_us.php

define('TEXT_SUCCESS', 'Your message has been successfully sent.');

So you could update this to say "thank you".
    My contact us page sends ...... http://www.candygoround.com/store/in...us&action=send
    not.......... YOURSITE.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us&action=success

any ideas?
    thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

YOURSITE.com is a generic name. In your case, YOURSITE.com is candygoround.com.

When I use your contact us page, I press the send button and it goes to

http://www.candygoround.com/store/in...action=success

which is perfect. You get a message that says

Your message has been successfully sent.

just like I said. Everything is working fine.

Plugin Contributions

i'm sorry... I switched to the classic template and the success page pops up...
    what do I need to change to make mt TB Sempre template work?

try it now...

Plugin Contributions

You're getting a blank page. So you need to follow the steps to debug a blank page:

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/

Plugin Contributions

do you see the error?
    [17-Apr-2020 17:39:52 America/Boise] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=30&action=notify, IP address: 10.179.3.40
    #1 header() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:70]
    #2 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #4 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/languages/english/tb_sempre/header.php:1) in /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 70.

[17-Apr-2020 17:39:52 America/Boise] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=30&action=notify, IP address: 10.179.3.40
    #1 header() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/functions/functions_general.php:43]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_cart_handler.php:20]
    #3 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_cart_handler.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #5 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/languages/english/tb_sempre/header.php:1) in /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 43.

Plugin Contributions

Those are warnings, not errors. You'll want to fix them too but first things first.

I'd suggest backing up and then deleting
    includes/tempates/tb_sempre/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php

If that works, you'll know the issue is in that file. It may not be valid PHP.

Plugin Contributions

actually...... I just added tpl_contact_us_default.php to that folder to see if the success page would work....

here is the initial log page from yesterday...

[16-Apr-2020 19:19:39 America/Boise] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=22, IP address: 108.204.4.19
    #1 header() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:70]
    #2 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #4 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/languages/english/tb_sempre/header.php:1) in /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 70.

[16-Apr-2020 19:19:39 America/Boise] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=22, IP address: 108.204.4.19
    #1 header() called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php:17]
    #2 require(/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php) called at [/home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/index.php:43]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/languages/english/tb_sempre/header.php:1) in /home4/twomuch1/public_html/other_websites/candygoround/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php on line 17.

any idea where the error is?

Plugin Contributions

Again those are both warnings. You'll have to track down the error.

But if you're using this template:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1429

You're need to make another choice or hire a developer to debug it. It was developed 7 years ago, and things have changed since then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast