Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net API with Card on File transactions support thread...

users of this module, please take note:

there have been some administrative challenges on my part of getting version 3.0.x ready for use.

if you are running any version of 3.0.x; update to v3.0.3

this should available in the downloads hopefully soon. if not one can get it directly from the github repo.

if using this module, please consider a donation. and after considering it, then proceed to do it! you will feel better and so will i.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    users of this module, please take note:

there have been some administrative challenges on my part of getting version 3.0.x ready for use.

if you are running any version of 3.0.x; update to v3.0.3

this should available in the downloads hopefully soon. if not one can get it directly from the github repo.

if using this module, please consider a donation. and after considering it, then proceed to do it! you will feel better and so will i.

best.
    Hello,

I am running ZenCart 1.5.7d and tried installing 2.3.3 version of this plugin. After installation, the only payment modules that are appearing are Aunthorize.net (SIM) and (AIM) that we previously present. I am getting an error " PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'define' (T_STRING) in /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 48."

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Hello,

I am running ZenCart 1.5.7d and tried installing 2.3.3 version of this plugin. After installation, the only payment modules that are appearing are Aunthorize.net (SIM) and (AIM) that we previously present. I am getting an error " PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'define' (T_STRING) in /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 48."
    look at line 46 here:

https://github.com/proseLA/authorize...im.php#L46-L49

it is missing a semi-colon at the end of the line.

it should look like:

PHP Code:
    define('MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CIM_FRAUD_WARNING''Sorry, due to the increasing amount of fraud we are forced to limit credit card usage.'); 
    best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks ... worked like a charm, Cheers!

Plugin Contributions

Went live on my test site and tested a small transaction which worked like a charm but when a pushed the red button in order details to void the transaction, I got this error "PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 107."
    Thanks again for you help and an awesome plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Went live on my test site and tested a small transaction which worked like a charm but when a pushed the red button in order details to void the transaction, I got this error "PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 107."
    Thanks again for you help and an awesome plugin.
    i am not sure why your order does not have a country id there. it could be indicative of other problems.

between lines 104 and 105 you can add the following code (i have included both lines below for clarity):

PHP Code:

global $order$db;
        if (empty(
    $order->billing['country']['id'])) {
                    return;
            }
        if ((
    $this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CIM_ZONE 0)) { 
    best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i am not sure why your order does not have a country id there. it could be indicative of other problems.

between lines 104 and 105 you can add the following code (i have included both lines below for clarity):

PHP Code:

global $order$db;
        if (empty(
    $order->billing['country']['id'])) {
                    return;
            }
        if ((
    $this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CIM_ZONE 0)) { 
    best.
    This worked, thanks again. I'm sorry to keep bothering you but I am having another issue. I am using One Page Checkout with Guest Checkout. When trying to process the order as a guest after a long delay, I get the following error "PHP Notice: 10437 was logged off and should be looked at! in /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 918". I tried increasing the time from 45 to 60 but no luck, which is already a long wait.

Regards,

Plugin Contributions

i would review this thread.

and potentially turn guest checkout off.

i’ll be without development resources for a bit.

perhaps some one else can help out.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Carl, unfortunately since implementing Guest Checkout I have seen a noticeable increase in orders. Don't understand why, even many customers that have accounts are using it.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314