Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net API with Card on File transactions support thread...

Whatever I can do within my capabilities, just let me know.

I will hold off making the change to -1 for a while.

BTW: CIM appears to carry an additional fee with Auth.net Still muddling through AccountUpdater within CIM
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

what version of php are you running? since 7.1 the recommended value has been -1.

all of the servers i am looking at have it set at -1.

i would try that. i'm sure that is the problem for this error 5. and i'm pretty confident your order totals will not be affected. not 100%... but pretty close.

thanks.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    BTW: CIM appears to carry an additional fee with Auth.net Still muddling through AccountUpdater within CIM
    CIM used to have an additional fee. that is NOT what i am seeing. i did look it prior to release and i just looked it up again:

https://www.authorize.net/sign-up/pricing.html

all of the plans look to include CIM.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

CIM Account Updater: $0.25 per card updated

EDIT: That's an addon service to CIM

I'm still reading the details. Maybe this is an addon to the CIM addon service.

Account Updater

Account Updater automatically checks for changes to card information stored with your recurring subscriptions and customer profiles, and updates the card information if available from the card issuer. Using Account Updater can help you avoid declines due to out-of-date card numbers or expiration dates.

Note:

• Account Updater depends on the card issuer to provide up-to-date card information. Updates occur on a monthly basis.
    • Card updates begin in the current month if sign-up occurs before the 13th of the month. If after the 13th, updates begin the following month.
    • On average, a larger proportion of your total cards will update during the first month you sign up.
    • A report of updated cards will be available on the Reports Page by the first day of the following month.
    • Recurring Billing Subscriptions will be suspended for card account responses with "Account Closed" or "Contact Card Holder".

For more information, read the Account Updater FAQs

Additional Service Fee: $0.25 per card updated.
    Last edited by RixStix; 27 Apr 2020 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Clarify fee is an optional adder
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

account updater is a separate service and not part of this ZC module. and is done exclusively on your account at auth.net. nothing to see here. i do not recommend it.

perhaps if you were doing layaways or subscriptions... but that is NOT for what i coded this module.

i have spoken with @lat9 about the serialize_precision. i would change that to -1. lets see what happens. if i am reading it correctly, that looks to be the default value since php 7.1

i changed my test server to 100, but was not able to transact an order that resulted in that error.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Changed serialize_precision to -1

Same error, different mydebug.

Used the stored credit card in first attempt. OPC didn't like that without an additional refresh
    Used the new credit card in 2nd attempt. "unchecked" save credit card and received error code 5

New MyDEBUG
    Code:
    [27-Apr-2020 13:05:35 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:447]
    #2  authorizenet_cim->logError() called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:1022]
    #3  authorizenet_cim->chargeCustomerProfile() called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:325]
    #4  authorizenet_cim->before_process() called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php:246]
    #5  payment->before_process() called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:92]
    #6  require(/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #7  require(/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Notice: Transaction Failed 
     Error code  : 5
     Error message : A valid amount is required.
     in /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 447.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    account updater is a separate service and not part of this ZC module. and is done exclusively on your account at auth.net. nothing to see here. i do not recommend it.

perhaps if you were doing layaways or subscriptions... but that is NOT for what i coded this module.
    I understand. The auth.net screen to enable CIM was not clear and had the appearance of required setup. (at least to this dummy)
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

FWIW, I disabled OPC and same error.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

rick,
    can you add one line of code? lets add a line between 955 and 956 and modify 957 (the old 956) as below:

PHP Code:
               $transactionRequestType->setTransactionType("authCaptureTransaction");

trigger_error($order->info['total']);

$transactionRequestType->setAmount(number_format($order->info['total'], 2'.''')); 
    we then should have another debug log and we can see what amount is actually in that info total. and maybe this will resolve our issue.

thanks!
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

My current lines 955-957 just to make sure nothing fatfingered
    Code:
      $transactionRequestType->setTransactionType("authCaptureTransaction");
                trigger_error($order->info['total']);             
                $transactionRequestType->setAmount(number_format($order->info['total'], 2, '.', ''));
    /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php

I didn't expect the error to change.

First pass through checkout
    Use saved card on file
    Error 5
    Second pass
    Session expired and wiped out cart
    rebuild cart
    checkout using a different card
    Error 33 now

MyDebug
    Code:
    [27-Apr-2020 13:46:34 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:956]
    #2  authorizenet_cim->chargeCustomerProfile() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:325]
    #3  authorizenet_cim->before_process() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php:246]
    #4  payment->before_process() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:92]
    #5  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #6  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Notice: 27.0339 in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 956.

[27-Apr-2020 13:46:34 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:447]
    #2  authorizenet_cim->logError() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:1023]
    #3  authorizenet_cim->chargeCustomerProfile() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php:325]
    #4  authorizenet_cim->before_process() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php:246]
    #5  payment->before_process() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:92]
    #6  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #7  require(/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Notice: Transaction Failed 
     Error code  : 33
     Error message : Card Code is required.
     in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_cim.php on line 447.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast