Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    68
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Error in checkout 401 access denied

    The site is obiecue.com and has been running smoothly for months (years actually). Yesterday I started getting complaints that customers couldn't check out. I ran a transaction and got a message box that states:

    Error: Unable to process. Please report this message:
    Error Code:"401", Messages:"Access Denied"

    It doesn't log anything on its own.

    I thought it might be the shipping module - USPS - turned on debugging. No issues.
    I run Payeezy and have logging turned on for all tranasctions - nothing. as in no log entry - telling me it isn't getting that far.
    have One Page Checkout Installed -turned on debugging. Looks good. No visible problem in the log file.

    I can't understand what is throwing the error - based on where it is happening and what error log I don't get, payeezy log entry, I am thinking it is something internal before the call. So that points to some change made by the service provider.
    Any suggestions ? I have involved support no help yet.

    Tony

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,648
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    That's coming from Payeezy's jscript_payeezy.php (present in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment and /checkout_one). That 401 response indicates that the request could not be authenticated.

    There's been chatter on the forums regarding Payeezy's sunsetting of their current API, perhaps that's what's going on.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    1,417
    Plugin Contributions
    28

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    I have a client getting the same error. They had contacted me earlier this week after getting an email from payeezy about their new API. I had installed the current payeezy plugin. There was no mention of the new API in the documentation so don't know if it was addressed or not.

    My client is getting on touch with payeezy. I'll update when I know more.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    1,417
    Plugin Contributions
    28

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    68
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's coming from Payeezy's jscript_payeezy.php (present in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment and /checkout_one). That 401 response indicates that the request could not be authenticated.

    There's been chatter on the forums regarding Payeezy's sunsetting of their current API, perhaps that's what's going on.
    Anyone recommend an alternative? Another firstdata option ?

    Tony

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    1,600
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyreynolds View Post
    Anyone recommend an alternative? Another firstdata option ?

    Tony
    new authorize.net api with card on file option...

    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2272

    practice #socialdistancing #staysafe
    email is hard....
    help out with the green....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyreynolds View Post
    The site is obiecue.com and has been running smoothly for months (years actually). Yesterday I started getting complaints that customers couldn't check out. I ran a transaction and got a message box that states:

    Error: Unable to process. Please report this message:
    Error Code:"401", Messages:"Access Denied"

    It doesn't log anything on its own.

    I thought it might be the shipping module - USPS - turned on debugging. No issues.
    I run Payeezy and have logging turned on for all tranasctions - nothing. as in no log entry - telling me it isn't getting that far.
    have One Page Checkout Installed -turned on debugging. Looks good. No visible problem in the log file.

    I can't understand what is throwing the error - based on where it is happening and what error log I don't get, payeezy log entry, I am thinking it is something internal before the call. So that points to some change made by the service provider.
    Any suggestions ? I have involved support no help yet.

    Tony
    My cart stopped taking payments last night. I didn't notice until today.

    I called them and they have updated things on their side. The tech support person mentioned an update to J2 and I would need an iframe that passes a URL with parameters to authenticate and blah blah. I'm trying to repeat something I'm not familiar with. I apologize for my limited ability to write intelligently about this.

    I turned on Paypal Payments Pro to process cards on site for now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    1,417
    Plugin Contributions
    28

    Default Re: Error in checkout 401 access denied

    Quote Originally Posted by fravac View Post
    My cart stopped taking payments last night. I didn't notice until today.

    I called them and they have updated things on their side. The tech support person mentioned an update to J2 and I would need an iframe that passes a URL with parameters to authenticate and blah blah. I'm trying to repeat something I'm not familiar with. I apologize for my limited ability to write intelligently about this.

    I turned on Paypal Payments Pro to process cards on site for now.
    Here is your answer, the plugin is no longer supported:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....81#post1365781

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v139h Access Denied error at admin/customers.php
    By fakeDecoy in forum General Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14 Sep 2015, 08:53 PM
  2. HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL
    By peterjean in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28 Jul 2013, 09:28 PM
  3. Upgrade Database error: Access denied for username
    By NWCE in forum Upgrading to 1.5.x
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20 Jul 2012, 04:30 PM
  4. 403 access denied error trying Brand New Installation
    By wosamog in forum Installing on a Linux/Unix Server
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14 Aug 2010, 08:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR