Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ZX Gallery [Support Thread]

This module allows you to have a user-friendly gallery page with multiple layout options to choose from, and best part is - everything is controlled from the admin panel, including uploading and deleting gallery images. If you want, you can link any image to your products so you can use the gallery as a showcase...

I'm not sure how much support I'll be able to provide for this plugin, so if anyone wants to help with that part, please do.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Gallery [Support Thread]

And it's been approved. Download available here.

Plugin Contributions

Un-Install SQL? I should have looked before I started.

It's just not right for our application but that's a "Me" issue, not a plugin issue.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Whoops, will include in next release.

Code:
    SELECT @ZXconfig:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'ZX Gallery'
    LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @ZXconfig AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @ZXconfig AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key = 'configZXGallery';
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key = 'toolsZXGallery';
    DROP TABLE `zx_gallery`;

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Just installed the mods. When I go to the gallery page, I am getting the following error: Unite Gallery Error: The gallery can run from jquery 1.8 You have jQuery 1.7.1 Please update your jQuery library.

I am not a programming expert but I believe 1.7.1 is used by zx_slideshow on my main page.

How can I make this work? Any help would be great.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Can't tell for sure since you didn't provide a URL, but the latest version of ZX Slideshow doesn't use the includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js since that's now an obsolete version of jQuery. You should be loading a newer version of jQuery, which is normally done in html_header.php before any other js files are loaded.

Keep in mind the following MIGHT have effect on your site so make sure you test it thoroughly:
    1) delete includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js
    2) edit includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php and find
    Code:
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
    add before:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.0.min.js" integrity="sha256-BJeo0qm959uMBGb65z40ejJYGSgR7REI4+CW1fNKwOg=" crossorigin="anonymous"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <?php if (file_exists(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE . "jscript/jquery.min.js")) { ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <?php } ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js','template_default', $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    The end result should look something like:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.0.min.js" integrity="sha256-BJeo0qm959uMBGb65z40ejJYGSgR7REI4+CW1fNKwOg=" crossorigin="anonymous"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <?php } ?>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js','template_default', $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
      foreach($directory_array as $key => $value) {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
      }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Can't tell for sure since you didn't provide a URL, but the latest version of ZX Slideshow doesn't use the includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js since that's now an obsolete version of jQuery. You should be loading a newer version of jQuery, which is normally done in html_header.php before any other js files are loaded.

Keep in mind the following MIGHT have effect on your site so make sure you test it thoroughly:
    1) delete includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js
    2) edit includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php and find
    Code:
    add before:
    Code:
    <?php } ?>
    The end result should look something like:
    Code:
    <?php } ?>

<?php
    /**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
      }
    Thank you and sorry about the URL. I thought it was there.

The site is at www.royal-fleur.com

I will make the mods on a test site and report back. I may have some issue with datepicker. it is jquery based and using latest version so not sure how it will react.

thank you for your help

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    /** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>

<?php } ?>

<?php
    /**
     */
      }
    here is the code I have in html_header. Seems like the added/provided code is already there ( highlighted). However you mentioned to add it before.

Should I move the code up?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    here is the code I have in html_header. Seems like the added/provided code is already there ( highlighted). However you mentioned to add it before.

Should I move the code up?
    No, just remove the one file mentioned above and update ZX Slideshow to the latest version (only one file affected). That should do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast