When investigating an issue with our online store, I tried to view logs files. I noticed that there was over 9,000 log files present, all dated last November. Nothing had the current date. I purged the log files using the Admin user, and they started filling up again with the current date.

The following messages keep being added in the files, while I was on our website. We have not made any changes to the code, except adding a function to display a rolling logo at the top of our store. Our website is done using WordPress, but it uses Zencart when choosing the Online Store tap. Our URL is mrbss.ca.

I am not familiar enough to be able to determine what is wrong and looking for help please.

The messages in the logs are:

[23-May-2020 12:16:35 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=173_369&page=1&sort=2a, IP address: 114.119.161.191
#1 sizeof() called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php:19]
#2 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_header.php:344]
#3 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:73]
#4 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/index.php:97]
--> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php on line 19.

[23-May-2020 12:16:35 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=173_369&page=1&sort=2a, IP address: 114.119.161.191
#1 array_key_exists() called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:77]
#2 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php:22]
#3 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/modules/column_left.php:31]
#4 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:92]
#5 require(/home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/michelblaissales/online/index.php:97]
--> PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/michelblaissales/online/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 77.