Plugin Contributions

Default Cannot access the admin side of myu site

Hi there
    i need some help please.

I cannot access the admin side of my site.

example... www.mysite.com/admin/

when i type in the url to the admin side of the site i get a blank page.

Can anyone help me please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cannot access the admin side of myu site

Blank pages tend to generate debug logs... suggest checking the logs directory of your ZC site for the most recent myDEBUG-adm- type logs. If need to post here (please click the # button before pasting code), then also be sure to obscure the admin directory name in the content.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Blank pages tend to generate debug logs... suggest checking the logs directory of your ZC site for the most recent myDEBUG-adm- type logs. If need to post here (please click the # button before pasting code), then also be sure to obscure the admin directory name in the content.
    Thank you for your reply.

This is what my Log file says ...

[28-Jun-2020 05:43:41 America/Chicago] Request URI: /adminXXXX/, IP address: 188.223.145.41
    #1 require() called at [/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php:150]
    #2 require_once(/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php) called at [/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/index.php:5]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/AuraAutoload/src/Loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php on line 150.

[28-Jun-2020 05:43:41 America/Chicago] Request URI: /adminXXXX/, IP address: 188.223.145.41
    #1 require() called at [/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php:150]
    #2 require_once(/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php) called at [/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/index.php:5]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/AuraAutoload/src/Loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php on line 150.

[28-Jun-2020 05:43:41 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/aFOLDERXXX/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/AuraAutoload/src/Loader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php71/lib/php') in /home2/FOLDERXXX/public_html/adminXXXX/includes/application_bootstrap.php on line 150

Plugin Contributions

The title of your posting indicates zc156, but the AuraAutoload class and the admin's /includes/application_bootstrap.php weren't introduced until zc157.

What's the history of the site in question?

Plugin Contributions

Note also, that the debug log is identifying that there are files missing and is identifying where those files are expected to be located. Stated to clarify what the log is saying, though the previous requested information should help in identifying how to address going forwards. Concern would be the status of the database as downgrading the database would be difficult if it were updated to 1.5.7 as the files indicate, but the files could be corrected if the database was only upgraded to 1.5.6 and the 1.5.7 files were attempted (in part) to be installed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The title of your posting indicates zc156, but the AuraAutoload class and the admin's /includes/application_bootstrap.php weren't introduced until zc157.

What's the history of the site in question?

the history is..... i created a folder where i was going to upload the new version of ZC. So i could at a later date do an upgrade.

something went wrong - mainly on myside where the Admin folder went on to the live site. thats why i cannot have access to the admin side of the site.

however, the frontend works ok....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by amebb View Post
    the history is..... i created a folder where i was going to upload the new version of ZC. So i could at a later date do an upgrade.

something went wrong - mainly on myside where the Admin folder went on to the live site. thats why i cannot have access to the admin side of the site.

however, the frontend works ok....
    In that case, should be able to load admin files from your current ZC version (file version can be found in includes/version.php of the catalog section) to a new directory name, copy over the admin/includes/configure.php file, and then merge in any admin modifications made/necessary for any other expected/desired modifications. Then should be able to access the admin directory.

That's the short of it, though may be more involved depending on how much the admin had been modified. Have a list of plugins right?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    In that case, should be able to load admin files from your current ZC version (file version can be found in includes/version.php of the catalog section) to a new directory name, copy over the admin/includes/configure.php file, and then merge in any admin modifications made/necessary for any other expected/desired modifications. Then should be able to access the admin directory.

That's the short of it, though may be more involved depending on how much the admin had been modified. Have a list of plugins right?

that is an option that i can consider.

However, i have spoken to my host and they will do a restore.

Once i have the restore i can then later on do an update to my existing version of zencart shop.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by amebb View Post
    that is an option that i can consider.

However, i have spoken to my host and they will do a restore.

Once i have the restore i can then later on do an update to my existing version of zencart shop.

Thank you
    Might get lucky with the restore considering the specific files involved to cause this issue. I say that because often, a "restore" will not remove new files that had been added, only replace existing and/or load back those that were removed... At least now you have some tools available to address whatever issue(s) arise.