Plugin Contributions

Default changing the logo and writing on the Chrome tab that's open when I'm on my site

I'm making headway in my fresh re-install of v157 but can't find in the online admin document on how to change what shows on the browser tab when I'm looking at my site. (I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference)
    I would like to change/delete the ZC logo and put the name of my site there.

I would also like to change the picture in the middle of the main page where the Zen book and it's description are. I looked for that in the online docs also but couldn't find a link for it.

I was able to use the online docs to verify that my site is secured with SSL.

My site is https://afghansniagara.ca

Could someone please point me in the right direction now that the confusion about YOUR_TEMPLATE has been cleared up?

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: changing the logo and writing on the Chrome tab that's open when I'm on my site

That little logo that displays on a browser-tab is called a favicon (normally provided via the favicon.ico file in the root directory for your site's hosting).

Just do a web-search for generate favicon and you'll find a bunch of sites that will create a favicon from a supplied image.

That picture-in-the-middle is provided by the Banner Manager (accessible via the admin's Tools dropdown). Here's a link to one of the articles I've written to identify the default Zen Cart banner locations: https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/...e=article&p=26.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: changing the logo and writing on the Chrome tab that's open when I'm on my site

Thank you kindly.