Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I was rebuilding my Online Store while on Down For Maintenance I am getting this on the bottom of my Product Info Page:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I am using the Winchester Black Template

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Here is the debug log
    Code:
    [02-Jul-2020 22:07:25 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1, IP address: 50.26.22.78
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:27]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_header.php:102]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:181]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 58.

[02-Jul-2020 22:07:25 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1, IP address: 50.26.22.78
    #1 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildBranch() called at [/includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php:85]
    #2 zen_categories_ul_generator->buildTree() called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php:27]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_header.php:102]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_header.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:181]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /includes/classes/categories_ul_generator.php on line 73.

#1 sprintf() called at [/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php:16]
    #2 include(/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php:14]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:320]
    #4 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #5 require(/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #6 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php on line 16.

#1 mysqli_query() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:44]
    #2 queryFactory->query() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:260]
    #3 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php:16]
    #4 include(/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php) called at [/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php:14]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:320]
    #6 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #7 require(/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #8 require(/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): Empty query in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 44.

Plugin Contributions

First of all, you would be better served to follow the instructions at https://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3...d-of-upgrading. This lets you keep your current site running while building the new.

It's possible you have some leftovers from before 1.5.7. Or a mod that is not playing well with the 1.5.7 structure.
    We need a little more info as to how you are doing the upgrade and what mods you had in place prior to.

These warnings may or may not be connected with the error you see on the page.

Plugin Contributions

Winchester Black was last touched in 2015. It doesn't have the PHP7 fixes for these notices.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

So is the reason why I am getting that Warning Error???

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Winchester Black was last touched in 2015. It doesn't have the PHP7 fixes for these notices.

Plugin Contributions

I reckon so.

Plugin Contributions

I reckon so.
    What do I need to do to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

I did switch my PHP version from 7.1 back to version 5.6 and I try the Product Info page still getting a Warning at the bottom of the page (Winchester Black) when I switch the Template to Responsive Classic Template there was no Warning or Error.

Plugin Contributions

You got the same warnings as you showed in the first post? Or a different set?

Also bear in mind that being on the product info page in Down For Maintenance means your IP is on the exempt list, so it's not something your actual customers would ever see. (It's a bug but it's very low priority.)

Plugin Contributions

You got the same warnings as you showed in the first post? Or a different set?

Also bear in mind that being on the product info page in Down For Maintenance means your IP is on the exempt list, so it's not something your actual customers would ever see. (It's a bug but it's very low priority.)
    I got it off "Down for Maintenance". I still got an error.

Warning Log:
    Code:
    [04-Jul-2020 06:52:40 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1, IP address: 50.26.22.78
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php:16]
    #5  include(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php:14]
    #6  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:320]
    #7  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home1/xxxxxgalaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #8  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #9  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 0: ::  ==> (as called by) /home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php on line 16 <== in /home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.
    and error log:
    Code:
    [04-Jul-2020 06:52:40 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1, IP address: 50.26.22.78
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php:16]
    #5  include(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php:14]
    #6  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:320]
    #7  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #8  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #9  require(/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/templates/winchester_black/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 0: ::  ==> (as called by) /home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/modules/winchester_black/also_purchased_products.php on line 16 <== in /home1/xxxxx/galaxyhomedecor.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast