Plugin Contributions

Default [Done v157a] Define Pages Editor only opens includes/local/skip_version_check.ini

Seems like a bug because I can't figure out why it is happening. On every page in the Define Page Editor, it just goes to this default includes/local/skip_version_check.ini. No matter which page I select. It won't let me edit any pages. I never had this issue with any previous version. What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Define Pages Editor only opens includes/local/skip_version_check.ini

That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Define_page editor not showing editable pages

Hi,

After the upgrade to v157 from 156c after selecting the editable define page is not showing its *contents instead it shows the same content as below for all the pages

Yes I have the theme and theme files are in the correct folder etc. I have a mirror site and it works there which I have version 1.56c still running.
    I checked the define_page_editor file and contents are the same.

I am able to add or edit the text displayed *below and it correctly shows in the public, but when I go back yo admin to display the page I had just edited, it shows the message *below again.

Then when I check the actual file edited in the server , file has the correct content as per my edit!

So, it is the dropdown in the admin not selecting the correct file to be edited. Any help is most appreciated.

===*content======
    "[ZenCart] version_check=on ;if you are running Zen Cart on a local server that is not connected to the internet. ;set the above line to "=off" to temporarily disable version checking ; BE SURE TO TURN IT ON AGAIN on your live server! admin_configure_php_check=on ;if you are getting errors about the "configure.php" file being incorrect when accessing the admin area, ; and yet you know the file is fine, set the above setting to 'off'"
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Define_page editor not showing editable pages

Plugin Contributions

Default Define Pages Editor Error

I receive the following when starting the Define Pages Editor on all defines on my new v157 installation. My test site is installed on the same server as my v1.5.6c version which runs correctly.

[ZenCart] version_check=on ;if you are running Zen Cart on a local server that is not connected to the internet. ;set the above line to "=off" to temporarily disable version checking ; BE SURE TO TURN IT ON AGAIN on your live server! admin_configure_php_check=on ;if you are getting errors about the "configure.php" file being incorrect when accessing the admin area, ; and yet you know the file is fine, set the above setting to 'off'

I changed the version_check to off.

/home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/flouR-xnC-bleNd/includes/local/skip_version_check.ini

But the same error is displayed.

[ZenCart] version_check=off ;if you are running Zen Cart on a local server that is not connected to the internet. ;set the above line to "=off" to temporarily disable version checking ; BE SURE TO TURN IT ON AGAIN on your live server! admin_configure_php_check=on ;if you are getting errors about the "configure.php" file being incorrect when accessing the admin area, ; and yet you know the file is fine, set the above setting to 'off'

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Define Pages Editor Error

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    I receive the following when starting the Define Pages Editor on all defines on my new v157 installation. My test site is installed on the same server as my v1.5.6c version which runs correctly.
    '
    Answered here Known-bug-fixes-for-v1-5-7
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Dave,

Thanks for the suggested bug fix. It fixed the problem. Even though this is a test site site it is looking pretty good for production. Should i incorporate all the known-bug-fixes-for-v1-5-7 just to be safe?

Plugin Contributions

All the fixes in this list have been carefully scrutinized and will be rolled into 1.5.7a if there is one.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.