Plugin Contributions

Default trying to buy something after fresh install

Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.

I got this error above after a fresh install the database that was supply by the install. i created an account and try to buy somethig for testing and got the error about.
    thank you
    Noppie
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts
    http://herasonlinemarket.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: trying to buy something after fresh install

To clarify: a fresh install of 1.5.7 with the demo data?
    What PHP version are you using? Any logs in the /logs directory?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

ok
    thank you for getting back to me.
    the database is the one supplied from the install file.

and see the attachment.
    one is the sever info
    and the other is the debug file.

I have been using zencart for so many years I can't even remember when I started. and I had it pretty much the way i wanted ti but then i forgot to check if the checkout was working and it wasn't. so I just decided to start all over with a fresh install and upgrade.
    thank you

19-Jul-2020 02:06:15 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=products_new&disp_order=6&page=20, IP address: 54.36.148.65
    #1 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_products_new_listing.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php:89]
    #2 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:171]
    #3 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL - assumed 'TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_products_new_listing.php on line 41.

[19-Jul-2020 02:06:15 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=products_new&disp_order=6&page=20, IP address: 54.36.148.65
    #1 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_products_new_listing.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php:89]
    #2 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:171]
    #3 require(/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/herasonl/public_html/shop/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL - assumed 'TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herasonl/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_products_new_listing.php on line 41.

[19-Jul-2020 02:06:15 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=products_new&disp_order=6&page=20, IP address: 54.36.148.65

Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

Why are you using an ALPHA version for production?

There could be hundreds of improvements between alpha and final release.

Plugin Contributions

ii downloaded from this web site.. ok i will redown load it. zen-cart-v1.5.7-06232020.zip this is the one i downloaded
    Last edited by noppie; 19 Jul 2020 at 07:08 PM.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

Don't know how it could have happened. Just downloaded same date from ZC home and no mention of alpha in the installing mySQL or the includes/version.php.

Plugin Contributions

ok i re downloaded the 157 off the front page of this web site reloaded it and now it is working..
    but now I have to add my old database. i

is there any changes to the database between the last two updates?
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

You should go through the zc_install process after pulling in your old database.
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/upgra...led_upgrading/
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

ok i tried to install this using my old database and it erase my database.. (i have a full copy) so i loaded the info into the database and i get this error

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields. on tlhe admin side

and
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. customer side
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts

Plugin Contributions

ok i just deleted all folders. downloaded the 157 from the front page.

and i am back to the post above the same debug file showed up.
    on post #3
    and it throws this same error
    Home :: Login Time Out
    Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
    You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu.
    My Multi_Site Zen Carts