Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Email Address Export query_factory from 154db give white page in 156c

156c
    php 7.3.20
    maria 10.3.23

email address exporter gives white page in admin when query built in 154 is selected in 156c
    another query for email address exporter functions as in the past

ADM debug log
    Code:
    [23-Jul-2020 10:45:19 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /adminfolderemail_export.php?action=save, IP address: xxx.yyy.zzz107
    #1  mysqli_query() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:45]
    #2  queryFactory->query() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:261]
    #3  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/adminfolderemail_export.php:89]
    --> PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): Empty query in /home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 45.

[23-Jul-2020 10:45:19 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /adminfolderemail_export.php?action=save, IP address: xxx.yyy.zzz107
    #1  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #2  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #3  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/adminfolderemail_export.php:89]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED - assumed 'DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 152.

#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/cpanel/public_html/adminfolderemail_export.php:89]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 0: ::  ==> (as called by) /home/cpanel/public_html/adminfolderemail_export.php on line 89 <== in /home/cpanel/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    from query_factory in db
    query name:
    Code:
    Dormant Customers (>3months)(Order > $10 (Subscribers)
    query description:
    Code:
    Subscribers who HAVE made a purchase over $10, but have NOT purchased for at least three months.
    query string:
    Code:
    select o.date_purchased, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS c, TABLE_ORDERS o WHERE c.customers_id = o.customers_id AND
    o.order_total > 10 AND
    c.customers_newsletter = 1 GROUP BY c.customers_email_address HAVING max(o.date_purchased) <= subdate(now(),INTERVAL 3 MONTH) ORDER BY c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname ASC
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Address Export query_factory from 154db give white page in 156c

After investigation, it turns out that the root cause is the presence of a special character (>) in the query_builder table. Working with the team to figure out how to resolve.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Address Export query_factory from 154db give white page in 156c

There were some other small bugs in the module that I fixed. DrByte is working out how to fix the issue with the Dormant Customers audience.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you team zen-cart
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

The fix for this issue that will be part of 1.5.7a is here:
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/3988/files

You can apply this change to your own system at will; use Admin > Tools > Install SQL Patches and run

UPDATE query_builder SET query_name = 'Customers Dormant for 3+ months (Subscribers)' WHERE query_id = 3;

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. Fixed that query.

Following that example, replaced other queries which had a > symbol
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Thank you. Fixed that query.

Hopefully you only touched the "query_name" field, and not the actual "query_string" where > symbol might be part of the actual query that needs to be run.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Hopefully you only touched the "query_name" field, and not the actual "query_string" where > symbol might be part of the actual query that needs to be run.

Yes, that is what I did. Only touched the 'query_name' field.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post

Were these queries you added? Because only query #3 had that character in its name.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Were these queries you added? Because only query #3 had that character in its name.
    Yes. I added a couple others that had a > symbol in the name. I have a total of 9 queries in the query_builder table.

• Dormant Customers (>3months) (COMCAST Subscribers)
    • Customers Dormant for >3 months (Subscribers)
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast