Plugin Contributions

Default I cannot change My Store Zone

My Store the Zone was set to 0 the zones only list Zone 1 to 3 and I tried as a customer to buy It fails with this message

our transaction could not be completed due to a misconfiguration in our store. Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISCONF

I then tried to enter in My Store a new Zone and could not enter any character I updated and then no zone was listed in My Store under Zone this was then blank.

I tried to pay again and had the message again

our transaction could not be completed due to a misconfiguration in our store. Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISCONF

How can I fix this and is this the reason for the problem?

My payment method is Square and it shows green so I assume that is not the problem.

Any ideas please?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I cannot change My Store Zone

I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of Zones.

But the "SQ-MISCONF" error means Square is rejecting your transactions with a "INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR" response, but without the common "retrieve nonce" message that suggests an attempted duplicate transaction. Therefore it's saying it's refusing your transaction requests due to something that is most likely a misconfiguration issue. Zen Cart should be logging the situation in your /logs/*.log files, with details about what Square is responding with. Therein will be clues to the "why".

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I cannot change My Store Zone

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of Zones.

But the "SQ-MISCONF" error means Square is rejecting your transactions with a "INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR" response, but without the common "retrieve nonce" message that suggests an attempted duplicate transaction. Therefore it's saying it's refusing your transaction requests due to something that is most likely a misconfiguration issue. Zen Cart should be logging the situation in your /logs/*.log files, with details about what Square is responding with. Therein will be clues to the "why".
    Thanks the problem was I was trying to pay only a pound as a test. Since I had set the £ sign and used dollars it was putting in one dollar to Square below the minium so I put in £2 and Square paid me £1.60.

I decided again to make the defualt currency work properly and set the £ as the default currency.

It seems it fixed the problem of the default currency as I changed the default currency to £ and now found the products had the pound sign at last. I then paid £2 and have yet to find how much Square will pay me this time.