Plugin Contributions

Default Where's the wish list section on this forum?

Where's the wish list in this forum. One thing I have been wanting since 2007 is a separate color for logo wrapper. Its crazy that it's tied to the css for the body.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where's the wish list

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    Where's the wish list in this forum. One thing I have been wanting since 2007 is a separate color for logo wrapper. Its crazy that it's tied to the css for the body.
    What template are you using? The built-in responsive_classic template slaps an 'id="logoWrapper"' on the (er) logo wrapper so that you could add the following to your site's stylesheet.css:

#logoWrapper { background-color: yellow; color: black; }

or whatever color choices you were seeking.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    Where's the wish list in this forum.
    It's good to just ask questions first to see if there's a simple answer. But if people say things like "that would be a plugin" or "that would require writing software," if you think the idea would be generally useful, and not just something you (or your client) wish they had, you can post it here:

https://www.zen-cart.com/forumdispla...ures-Wish-List

Be sure to justify the request by explaining the business problem it solves.

Bear in mind that you *still* may need to hire it done; the mere presence of a post on that subforum does not guarantee its adoption.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

take a look at L a ke se rvers.com on a wider screen monitor.

Plugin Contributions

It's not just the logo wrapper that I am looking for. Nowadays, everyone is using a large wide screen monitor. The problem is that the logo wrapper is not wide enough. Whereas the main menu is wide. I would like to see the logo wrapper expand with the screen size.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Considering that the #logoWrapper element is a sibling to #navMainWrapper above it (the main menu as you called it), which does expand to 100%, comparing its CSS suggests that adding a forced 100% width to #logoWrapper would do as you seek. That said, once you've done that you may wish to re-think the placement of the logo content itself.

Code:
    #logoWrapper {width: 100% !important}

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes thanks. I thought of that already. I was just looking for a wish list inclusion for a default configuration. Seems that if the menu above and below are 100% that there must have been an oversight with the logo wrapper.

I have to break-out logo wrapper and give it its unique color in css file. and now its unique width. A switch would be nice or just a default value that is consistent with the header wrapper. Its been bugging me from day one. And thats a long time.
    Last edited by pixelpadre; 11 Aug 2020 at 03:46 PM.