Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    606
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    1.5.6c - php 7.3.22

    Getting this error alot, admin folder has been renamed.

    Code:
    [11-Sep-2020 17:10:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?oID=613520&action=edit, IP address: removed
    #1  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php:987]
    #2  paypaldp->admin_notification() called at [/home/store/public_html/admin/orders.php:863]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php on line 419.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,365
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    1.5.6c - php 7.3.22

    Getting this error alot, admin folder has been renamed.

    Code:
    [11-Sep-2020 17:10:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?oID=613520&action=edit, IP address: removed
    #1  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php:987]
    #2  paypaldp->admin_notification() called at [/home/store/public_html/admin/orders.php:863]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php on line 419.
    This is a value/constant that is installed as part of paypaldp when going through the install process of it. if that is the version/type of paypal installed, would recommend capturing all of the pertinent data, remove the module from admin->modules->payment, then install it again and enter in the captured data. There may be other things missing from the upgrade path/process used.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    606
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    I think it might be because Iím using payaplwpp in PayPal mode instead of payflow while still using paypaldp

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    108
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    I have the same problem, and looking at the Zen Cart code I cannot find the "install" code for constant "MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE". It's mentioned twice in file /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php:

    Code:
        if (method_exists($this, '_doVoid') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputVoid;
        }
        if (method_exists($this, '_doCapt') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputCapt;
        }

    But there's no code I can see which would install it. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the code? I would expect to find it in the paypaldp.php file, but it's not in there (Zen Cart version 1.5.7).

    with kind regards, Edith

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    7,496
    Plugin Contributions
    102

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    This is a new more strict PHP producing this error, since you don't have Payflow installed

    In includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php
    change

    MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only'

    to

    (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE') && MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only')

    in the two places it is found.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,365
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    Quote Originally Posted by terraGirl View Post
    I have the same problem, and looking at the Zen Cart code I cannot find the "install" code for constant "MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE". It's mentioned twice in file /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php:

    Code:
        if (method_exists($this, '_doVoid') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputVoid;
        }
        if (method_exists($this, '_doCapt') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputCapt;
        }

    But there's no code I can see which would install it. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the code? I would expect to find it in the paypaldp.php file, but it's not in there (Zen Cart version 1.5.7).

    with kind regards, Edith
    Line 1070 of paypaldp.php from ZC 1.5.7 should have the install code. If not, then there is something else that is not quite right.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    606
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    I am using paypalwpp and paypaldp but cant use payflow-uk mode as it doesn't work for me, so using paypaldp with paypalwpp in paypal mode.

    Is that the reason for the constant not being defined?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    7,496
    Plugin Contributions
    102

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Line 1070 of paypaldp.php from ZC 1.5.7 should have the install code. If not, then there is something else that is not quite right.
    It has MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE not MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE, and the issue is caused by the latter.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    108
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    The Software Guy is spot on, thank you for the fix!
    Last edited by terraGirl; 15 Sep 2020 at 01:11 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    7,496
    Plugin Contributions
    102

    Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

    This has been accepted as a bugfix and will be included in 1.5.7a.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant
    By keneso in forum General Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24 Aug 2020, 03:48 PM
  2. v156 Use of undefined constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS
    By jasonshanks in forum Upgrading to 1.5.x
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11 Apr 2020, 01:54 AM
  3. v156 Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_CURRENCY
    By RixStix in forum Upgrading to 1.5.x
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 9 Jan 2019, 09:39 PM
  4. Notice: Use of undefined constant
    By infocom in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22 Apr 2010, 08:35 PM
  5. Undefined Notice: Use of undefined constant
    By TheOracle in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6 May 2007, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR