Plugin Contributions

Default Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

1.5.6c - php 7.3.22

Getting this error alot, admin folder has been renamed.

Code:
    [11-Sep-2020 17:10:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?oID=613520&action=edit, IP address: removed
    #1  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php:987]
    #2  paypaldp->admin_notification() called at [/home/store/public_html/admin/orders.php:863]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php on line 419.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    1.5.6c - php 7.3.22

Getting this error alot, admin folder has been renamed.

Code:
    [11-Sep-2020 17:10:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?oID=613520&action=edit, IP address: removed
    #1  require(/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php) called at [/home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php:987]
    #2  paypaldp->admin_notification() called at [/home/store/public_html/admin/orders.php:863]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/store/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php on line 419.
    This is a value/constant that is installed as part of paypaldp when going through the install process of it. if that is the version/type of paypal installed, would recommend capturing all of the pertinent data, remove the module from admin->modules->payment, then install it again and enter in the captured data. There may be other things missing from the upgrade path/process used.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I think it might be because I’m using payaplwpp in PayPal mode instead of payflow while still using paypaldp

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem, and looking at the Zen Cart code I cannot find the "install" code for constant "MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE". It's mentioned twice in file /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php:

Code:
        if (method_exists($this, '_doVoid') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputVoid;
        }
        if (method_exists($this, '_doCapt') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputCapt;
        }

But there's no code I can see which would install it. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the code? I would expect to find it in the paypaldp.php file, but it's not in there (Zen Cart version 1.5.7).

with kind regards, Edith

Plugin Contributions

This is a new more strict PHP producing this error, since you don't have Payflow installed

In includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php
    change

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only'

to

(defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE') && MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only')

in the two places it is found.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by terraGirl View Post
    I have the same problem, and looking at the Zen Cart code I cannot find the "install" code for constant "MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE". It's mentioned twice in file /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypalwpp_admin_notification.php:

Code:
        if (method_exists($this, '_doVoid') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputVoid;
        }
        if (method_exists($this, '_doCapt') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE == 'Auth Only' || $authcapt_on)) {
            $output .= $outputCapt;
        }

But there's no code I can see which would install it. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the code? I would expect to find it in the paypaldp.php file, but it's not in there (Zen Cart version 1.5.7).

with kind regards, Edith
    Line 1070 of paypaldp.php from ZC 1.5.7 should have the install code. If not, then there is something else that is not quite right.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I am using paypalwpp and paypaldp but cant use payflow-uk mode as it doesn't work for me, so using paypaldp with paypalwpp in paypal mode.

Is that the reason for the constant not being defined?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Line 1070 of paypaldp.php from ZC 1.5.7 should have the install code. If not, then there is something else that is not quite right.
    It has MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_TRANSACTION_MODE not MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOW_TRANSACTION_MODE, and the issue is caused by the latter.

Plugin Contributions

The Software Guy is spot on, thank you for the fix!
    Last edited by terraGirl; 15 Sep 2020 at 01:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

This has been accepted as a bugfix and will be included in 1.5.7a.