Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Store returns an error, but it actually runs on Authorize.net

If I save "All logged data regardless of severity"......

Is there any data inside this log file that is a security risk to give this to the server admin guys????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri~ View Post
    Is there a way to activate logs/debug?

This is the response I received from the server admins.......

"We access the server and verified the settings, no errors or problems have been identified.

We also check the webserver log and no error message is displayed for the domain entered.

In this way, we recommend checking with the Zencart support team how the logs/debug can be activated for the application in this way, we can help with the problem that is occurring."
    To activate those PHP logs, since you're running on zc157, you can go to the admin's Configuration->Logging and set "Report All Errors (Storefront)" to IgnoreDups.

That will cause all PHP issues other than duplicate-constant warnings to be logged on your storefront.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

To simulate AIM transactions (actually, to make real "authorize-only" transactions in a "test" mode), you can use the attached script.
    Set your account credentials in the first couple lines where it says PUT_YOUR_INFO_HERE.
    Then upload it to your site.
    Your hosting company can use the URL to that script as proof that problems exist ... and can run it again to ensure that whatever fixes they make have actually solved the problem ... without having to go through checkout in the store.

Don't leave the script on your server any longer than necessary, for security reasons.
    And change your Transaction Key in your account (and in your store's module) after you delete the script.

You WILL incur service charges for each execution of the script, so this is another reason to delete it as soon as the problem is solved.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    To activate those PHP logs, since you're running on zc157, you can go to the admin's Configuration->Logging and set "Report All Errors (Storefront)" to IgnoreDups.

That will cause all PHP issues other than duplicate-constant warnings to be logged on your storefront.
    I changed this setting, ran a transaction.. the log under Admins > Admin activity Logs still doesnt show an error? are there logs somewhere else?
    The store returns the same "Error There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again." while the transaction actually went through fine.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    To simulate AIM transactions (actually, to make real "authorize-only" transactions in a "test" mode), you can use the attached script.
    Set your account credentials in the first couple lines where it says PUT_YOUR_INFO_HERE.
    Then upload it to your site.
    Your hosting company can use the URL to that script as proof that problems exist ... and can run it again to ensure that whatever fixes they make have actually solved the problem ... without having to go through checkout in the store.

Don't leave the script on your server any longer than necessary, for security reasons.
    And change your Transaction Key in your account (and in your store's module) after you delete the script.

You WILL incur service charges for each execution of the script, so this is another reason to delete it as soon as the problem is solved.
    okay.. so I dont get a CURL error BUT...... Im not sure it worked correctly? I used my AUthorize.net username?

CURL Message: '' CURL Error Number: 0

Authorize.net Response:
    string(374) "*3*|*3*|*123*|*This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.*

Plugin Contributions

Should I have put my AUthorize.net account in text mode first?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The authnettest script submits a test transaction even if your account isn't in testing mode. I've used it with both live production accounts and sandbox accounts without issue.

Are you sure you used the correct transaction key (not your account password)?

Ironically, it's the "non-empty response" that is being tested ... and you got a non-empty response. But of course it wasn't a response to a completed payment, which is what you're trying to test ultimately.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    The authnettest script submits a test transaction even if your account isn't in testing mode. I've used it with both live production accounts and sandbox accounts without issue.

Are you sure you used the correct transaction key (not your account password)?

Ironically, it's the "non-empty response" that is being tested ... and you got a non-empty response. But of course it wasn't a response to a completed payment, which is what you're trying to test ultimately.
    Im sure its the transaction key. I changed two items in the script- user name and I used the transaction key straight out of the payment module. I ran a real transaction earlier and it when through on Authorize.net (but the cart still said it didnt) so Im sure the transaction key is right.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I'm stumped.

Plugin Contributions

okay............. so.. if youre stumped... maybe I need to start over......

Is there an uninstaller I should use, or just delete everything in that directory? and what about the database?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast