Plugin Contributions

Default Accessibility Statement - where and how to place?

I created an Accessibility Statement using site suggested. How and where should I paste the html file on my site?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Accessibility Statement - where and how to place?

Quote Originally Posted by pazdar View Post
    I created an Accessibility Statement using site suggested. How and where should I paste the html file on my site?
    you can add to your root folder of zencart installation and link via information box or alternative you can install additional info pages plugin and you be able to add page directly via zen-cart admin panel.

Plugin Contributions

To keep things simple I decided to add a link to the report in the "information" sidebox. I made it the first item in that sidebox. The report itself was uploaded to the website. For those interested these were the files added or changed:

include/extra_datafiles/website_access_filenames.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/filename.php
    include/languages/english.php
    include/languages/english/classic/website_access.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/languages/english/extra_definitions/website_access.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/modules/pages/website_access/header_php.php (copied and modified a similar folder & file in that folder)
    include/modules/sideboxes/information.php
    include/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_website_access_default.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/templates/template_default/tpl_website_access_default.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/languages/english/website_access.php (copied and modified a similar file in that folder)
    include/languages/english/html_includes/define_website_access.php
    include/languages/english/html_includes/responsive_classic/define_website_access.php

The code for the define_website_access.php is:

<h1>To access our current report click on:<BR><BR>

<font color=#000000>
    <a href="http://www.website name.com/report name.html">Website Name Accessibility Report
    </font></H1>

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You could create an EZ-Page and specify its link to be displayed in your header or footer or a sidebox.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.