Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: nab_transact payment module has php error when installing to fresh install of zen

Thank you LAT9 for your answer.

I don't have a proper PHP file viewer but notepad indicates line 444 should be inside the code shown on the bottom of this post. Now, so far, I've been updating the file to fix errors caused by going from php5.6 to PHP7.
    So far I changed
    function nab_transact_hpp(
    to
    function __construct(

and
    global $$order_totals[$i]['code'];
    to
    global ${$order_totals[$i]['code']};

which fixed warnings and errors, thanks to the help of users above. Since this module worked in zencart versions 1.5.6, using PHP5.6 I'm assuming there's either something in zencart 1.5.7 or changes in php7 that is causing this following sections of code to misbehave now. I've recently had a new geotrust SSL certificate installed on my web site but since the NAB servers has processed the payment and returned to my site I'm assuming its not a SSL issue.
    Unfortunately I have no real PHP knowledge. Can anyone quickly glance through the following code and see why the error is occurring, in particular why a string should now be getting written to a variable that only accepts integers? More importantly how I should rewrite it to fix it.

/**
    * This function is called after the order has been created
    * @param int $order_id
    */
    function after_order_create($order_id) {
    global $order, $amount_paid;

$customer_ip = $_SESSION['customer_ip'];
    //Write the payment specific values to the order history
    if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] != $customer_ip || empty($customer_ip)){
    $order_status = $order->info['order_status'];
    $payment_status = 'NOT PAID/PARTIALLY PAID';
    //If the full amount has been paid update the order status
    //otherwise leave the status as it is
    if (round((float)$order->info['total'],2) == round((float)$amount_paid, 2)) {
    if (MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
    $order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
    }
    $payment_status = 'PAID IN FULL';
    }
    $sql_data_array = array(
    'orders_id' => $order_id,
    'orders_status_id' => $order_status,
    'date_added' => 'now()',
    'customer_notified' => 0,
    'comments' =>
    '***'.MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_HEADING.'***'.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_STATUS.': '.$payment_status.' ('.strtoupper($this->in_test_mode() ? MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_CONST_TEST : MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_CONST_LIVE).' PAYMENT)'.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_AMOUNT.': '.$amount_paid.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_CARD.': '.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_CARD_TYPE]).chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_TXN_REF.'#: '.$_SESSION['nt_hpp_payment_reference'].':'.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_REF_NUM]).chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_BANK_REF.'#: '.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_BANK_REF]).chr(10)
    );
    zen_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
    //unregister the session variables
    unset($_SESSION['nt_hpp_payment_reference']);
    unset($_SESSION['customer_ip']);
    } else {
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_ERR_UNAUTH_CHECKOUT_CALL, 'NONSSL'));
    }
    return true;
    }

function after_process() {
    global $insert_id, $db;
    }
    Last edited by p1drobert2; 27 Sep 2020 at 01:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: nab_transact payment module has php error when installing to fresh install of zen

Quote Originally Posted by p1drobert2 View Post
    I don't have a proper PHP file viewer but notepad ...
    Stop everything and install one of:
    - Visual Studio Code
    - Notepad++

or another from this list:
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first.../useful_tools/

There's no reason not to install a suitable text editor. It'll make your life way easier.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you LAT9 for your answer.

I don't have a proper PHP file viewer but notepad indicates line 444 should be inside the code shown on the bottom of this post. Now, so far, I've been updating the file to fix errors caused by going from php5.6 to PHP7.
    So far I changed
    function nab_transact_hpp(
    to
    function __construct(

and
    global $$order_totals[$i]['code'];
    to
    global ${$order_totals[$i]['code']};

which fixed warnings and errors, thanks to the help of users above. Since this module worked in zencart versions 1.5.6, using PHP5.6 I'm assuming there's either something in zencart 1.5.7 or changes in php7 that is causing this following sections of code to misbehave now. I've recently had a new geotrust SSL certificate installed on my web site but since the NAB servers has processed the payment and returned to my site I'm assuming its not a SSL issue.
    Unfortunately I have no real PHP knowledge. Can anyone quickly glance through the following code and see why the error is occurring, in particular why a string should now be getting written to a variable that only accepts integers? More importantly how I should rewrite it to fix it.

/**
    * This function is called after the order has been created
    * @param int $order_id
    */
    function after_order_create($order_id) {
    global $order, $amount_paid;

$customer_ip = $_SESSION['customer_ip'];
    //Write the payment specific values to the order history
    if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] != $customer_ip || empty($customer_ip)){
    $order_status = $order->info['order_status'];
    $payment_status = 'NOT PAID/PARTIALLY PAID';
    //If the full amount has been paid update the order status
    //otherwise leave the status as it is
    if (round((float)$order->info['total'],2) == round((float)$amount_paid, 2)) {
    if (MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
    $order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
    }
    $payment_status = 'PAID IN FULL';
    }
    $sql_data_array = array(
    'orders_id' => $order_id,
    'orders_status_id' => $order_status,
    'date_added' => 'now()',
    'customer_notified' => 0,
    'comments' =>
    '***'.MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_HEADING.'***'.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_STATUS.': '.$payment_status.' ('.strtoupper($this->in_test_mode() ? MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_CONST_TEST : MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_CONST_LIVE).' PAYMENT)'.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_AMOUNT.': '.$amount_paid.chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_CARD.': '.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_CARD_TYPE]).chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_TXN_REF.'#: '.$_SESSION['nt_hpp_payment_reference'].':'.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_REF_NUM]).chr(10).
    MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_HPP_PAY_INFO_BANK_REF.'#: '.urldecode($_GET[MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_QS_PARAM_NAME_BANK_REF]).chr(10)
    );
    zen_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
    //unregister the session variables
    unset($_SESSION['nt_hpp_payment_reference']);
    unset($_SESSION['customer_ip']);
    } else {
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_NAB_TRANSACT_ERR_UNAUTH_CHECKOUT_CALL, 'NONSSL'));
    }
    return true;
    }

function after_process() {
    global $insert_id, $db;
    }
    Ah, that's due to a zc157-introduced bug whose correction is identified here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1371437.

You should really review and apply all those zc157 bugfixes (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....v1-5-7-series) to be sure that your site's on a solid footing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Ah, that's due to a zc157-introduced bug whose correction is identified here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1371437.

You should really review and apply all those zc157 bugfixes (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....v1-5-7-series) to be sure that your site's on a solid footing.

Allaluya!!!! Thank you very much Lat9, I can finally get my shopping cart back on line weeks after I got hacked.
    Now all I need to worry about are hackers.
    I didn't realize there was a section for bug fixes. I always assumed that any bug fix would immediately go into the latest version ready for download. Will have to log into this forum more regularly I think.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Stop everything and install one of:
    - Visual Studio Code
    - Notepad++

or another from this list:
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first.../useful_tools/

There's no reason not to install a suitable text editor. It'll make your life way easier.
    Thank you Drbyte. I've downloaded NOTEPAD++, very nice improvement over notepad.

Plugin Contributions

I didn't realize there was a section for bug fixes. I always assumed that any bug fix would immediately go into the latest version ready for download. Will have to log into this forum more regularly I think.
    When you check out the fixes thread, be sure to subscribe (under Thread Tools). Then it will notify you of any new posts.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    When you check out the fixes thread, be sure to subscribe (under Thread Tools). Then it will notify you of any new posts.
    thank you. I did not notice that before. Good tip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12