Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default SitemapXML v4 [Support thread]

uploading shortly a new update for Site Map XML to version 4 for ZC1.5.7 if accepted, should show up on it's own. If you are interested in helping out, got some ideas or just want something to play with, GitHub location.

I still have some things I want to play with, but for now as is it's working as before on ZC1.5.7 and PHP7.4 with allot easier install. A number of files was changed or deleted, thus I would not suggest this as a easy update, but a new install.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SitemapXML v4 [Support thread]

Thanks for the effort, duly noted.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

If you use the EzPage template, it was pointed out that the language wasn't following along. Actually, it had some issues with tables and such so I cleaned it up and push to GitHub. I have no way to test it, so if you do, please let me know it it's working as you would expect it to.. Thanks..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the work on this plugin. I noticed a few things. First, \includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\html_header.php has a missing closing curly bracket. Second, the first parameter passed to the $snifer->field_exists and $sniffer->table_exists in \includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_ezpages.php should be without quotes. And third, TABLE_EZPAGES_TEXT is used but TABLE_EZPAGES_CONTENT should be used instead in \includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_ezpages.php. With these modifications I was able to generate the three xml files for categories, products and ezpages. Haven't tried the others.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vasilt View Post
    Thanks for the work on this plugin. I noticed a few things. First, \includes\templates\template_default\sitemapxml\html_header.php has a missing closing curly bracket. Second, the first parameter passed to the $snifer->field_exists and $sniffer->table_exists in \includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_ezpages.php should be without quotes. And third, TABLE_EZPAGES_TEXT is used but TABLE_EZPAGES_CONTENT should be used instead in \includes\modules\pages\sitemapxml\sitemapxml_ezpages.php. With these modifications I was able to generate the three xml files for categories, products and ezpages. Haven't tried the others.
    Looks like header page got cut short... ezpage is in Github not the download yet as pointed out in the post.. still working on some things to add..
    well push up the corrected header file too..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

pushed to Github fixes for bugs pointed out as well code changes.

- bug.. Undefined table sent to be sniffed out. plugins that may or may not exist for all users.
    - Change in ezpage, no need to sniff out what exists in ZC1.5.7!

Still working on some ideas before sending in an update.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Dave,

I was just experimenting with your plug-in (as pulled from github). It wouldn't install through Zen Cart until I changed:

$this->executeInstallerSql($sql);

to

$db->Execute($sql);

in ScriptedInstaller.php.

After that, it seemed to work.

One nitpick ... the "Create Sitemap's" button text should be "Create Sitemaps" in \admin\includes\languages\english\sitemapxml.php.
    Last edited by jadebox; 6 Oct 2020 at 07:41 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jadebox View Post
    Dave,

I was just experimenting with your plug-in (as pulled from github). It wouldn't install through Zen Cart until I changed:

to

$db->Execute($sql);

in ScriptedInstaller.php.

After that, it seemed to work.

One nitpick ... the "Create Sitemap's" button text should be "Create Sitemaps" in \admin\includes\languages\english\sitemapxml.php.
    should work on ZC1.5.7 as is... I use $db->Execute($sql); for debugging but not having any issues with a vanilla install with the default $this->executeInstallerSql($sql); statement.. What's the environment?

Difference in spell check... but such is why language files are created for..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    should work on ZC1.5.7 as is... I use $db->Execute($sql); for debugging but not having any issues with a vanilla install with the default $this->executeInstallerSql($sql); statement.. What's the environment?

Difference in spell check... but such is why language files are created for..
    Dave, it's not a difference in spell check. The difference is between possessive (its) and contractions (it's = it is). In this case, it's the difference between plural (Sitemaps) and contractions (Sitemap's = Sitemap is).
    Last edited by lat9; 6 Oct 2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added plural case.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Dave, it's not a difference in spell check. The difference is between possessive (its) and contractions (it's = it is). In this case, it's the difference between plural (Sitemaps) and contractions (Sitemap's = Sitemap is).
    LOL.. After 70 some years you think I could figure it out... nop... 3's and E's still can't tell the difference.. I'm told quite often NOP is spelled wrong too...

pushed an update for the spelling...
    Dave

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast