Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with the mail function

When someone registers on my site, he and I get an email that he registers on the site, and me that someone registers on my site. But when somebody orders something, me and the owner don't get the email for the order. There is nothing wrong with the "evrething" options.

What should I look for in php and other files to fix the automatic reply to my mail and copy it to my mail?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with the mail function

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemusica View Post
    When someone registers on my site, he and I get an email that he registers on the site, and me that someone registers on my site. But when somebody orders something, me and the owner don't get the email for the order. There is nothing wrong with the "evrething" options.

What should I look for in php and other files to fix the automatic reply to my mail and copy it to my mail?
    Are you truly still using Zen Cart version 1.3.7?

If so, about the only help that can be offered really is to address the specific question, follow the code for where email is sent when placing an order. Identify what values must be met to get what action. In more recent versions, there has been an admin switch added to the configuration->email settings option to identify that admin is to receive those emails or not and an email address can be entered.

Other thing is though, if the site really is of that old version, would highly recommend upgrading as more than likely if this email condition has stopped working, there is a real and credible reason why...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with the mail function

I was hired to administer the site and correct minor bugs. Yes, the version really was 1.3.7. After the update there is no problem.