Plugin Contributions

Default V157a Discount coupon bug

Version: 157a
    No plugins
    PHP 7.4.12
    mysql 5.7.23-23

Discount coupon bug where if I choose to exclude existing Coupon valid for sales: :: Coupon NOT allowed for Products on Sale or Special

This works:
    Discount Code works to exclude if only sale or special item is selected in cart. Prevents loading final checkout.

This works:
    Discount code works perfect for cart full of NON-sale/special items.

Discount code is set to default 280, and not applying to shipping. My preference and working as expected.

This is the problem (discount being applied to entire cart - Please help me FIX):
    Part 1.
    Discount code is set to 280 AND applying to TAX, this is NOT my preference. It is set to false on include tax discount, but not working properly.
    Part 2.
    If "sale or special" is in cart additionally to non-sale item, the whole cart including the sale/special item is given the discount. This should NOT happen. Discount should only apply for NON-sale/special items.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: V157a Discount coupon bug

I swapped the comment on ot_coupon.php from line 543 to 544 and then the coupon started working as I want. Can someone confirm this swap was all that adjusted the performance to match the behavior I described.

$od_amount['total'] = zen_round($orderTotalDetails['orderTotal']*($coupon->fields['coupon_amount']/100), $currencyDecimalPlaces);
    //swap comment from 543 to adjust special sale discount calculation $od_amount['total'] = zen_round($coupon_total*($coupon->fields['coupon_amount']/100), $currencyDecimalPlaces);

Thanks!