Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ZX POS [Support Thread]

This Point of Sale (POS) module for Zen Cart was built to help you overcome the gap between online sales and sales made through other channels. If you have a physical store with customers walking in to make a purchase, you can use this plugin as a cash register (please check your law requirements first). It can also be used to take orders by your staff over the phone.

Basic features:
    • completely integrated with Zen Cart
    • works with any barcode scanner
    • allows you to create new accounts or log in to existing customer accounts or place Guest orders
    • comes with built-in shipping and payment modules to make checkout faster
    • built-in calculator for cash return
    • supports Stock by Attributes (SBA)

The Point of Sale module allows you to add products to cart using a barcode scanner, by manually typing in the barcode or by typing in product's model number (or shortcode).

Your customers can use the same account for both online purchases AND in-store purchases. This allows them to keep track of their entire order history in your shop, or earn Loyalty Rewards if you have any.

YouTube demo here.

I'm not sure how much support I'll be able to provide for this plugin, so if anyone wants to help with that part, please do.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX POS [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    I'm not sure how much support I'll be able to provide for this plugin, so if anyone wants to help with that part, please do.
    Lots of folks have been looking for this and would probably participate in it's continuing if you created a github repository for the project.

https://guides.github.com/activities/hello-world/

Plugin Contributions

Sure. The plugin is still awaiting approval so I didn't think it would be good to release any code before it's approved (in case of any required edits), but ok - link to github

The idea was actually for someone/anyone else to be answering the questions about it here etc because I don't think I'll have much time, and I do believe there will be questions...

Plugin Contributions

This is a nice feature to have, especially if you wish to use your cart for on site sales as well as online.

I've been experimenting with it a bit using zc157b and so far have found a couple of "less than desirable" effects it produces. I installed a test copy of zc157b in a folder on the server to find out which module was causing these effects. First, I installed the onepage checkout, which didn't produce the effect, but upon installing the POS as the second mod, it showed up, soooooo, here we are.

On my test installation, I have found it to mess around with the site/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_header.php. First, it reduces the 245 line file down to 115 lines. No big thing as everything I've found so far still seems to work exclusive of the issues I'm referring to.

1. It slides the header search box to the left below and at the end of the navbar ( Home | Login | whatever else ) and I can't find anyway to change that. I just turned the header search off in admin, though I'd like to have it up where it belongs on the right hand side.

2 It does something funky with the logo and tagline - The Tagline moves to the center top of the section (div or wrapper whatever), not particularly important if one wants a tagline centered at the top of the box, but to move it back I copied that section from the backup copy of the tpl_header.php to the appropriate area in the questionable file, it's only 9 or 10 lines, but it places the logo/tagline relationship back to it's original postion so I can play with the header starting with its out-of-box location.

I understand that both of these effects may be intentional, but having things in their proper places is desirable to me - being green, just to be able to keep track of original configuration while implementing customizations. I would like that search bar up where it originally was if anybody has any thoughts.

Also, it seems, and I haven't been able to test this thoroughly, but if I login as a customer from the admin perspective within the POS interface, that is - a walk in customer that also has an online account - when I later login as if I AM that customer through a browser there's a POS button up in the navbar, even though POS has been logged out. Sometimes though when I select it from the navbar from the customer perspective after logging the pos out, it sends a not authorized message, which is a good thing, just wouldn't like the customer to see it from a browser at any time.
    Waiting to be Zenned - Over-thinking makes an easy task complicated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    On my test installation, I have found it to mess around with the site/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_header.php. First, it reduces the 245 line file down to 115 lines. No big thing as everything I've found so far still seems to work exclusive of the issues I'm referring to.
    245 lines to 115? I'm assuming you're talking about viewing source in the browser window? If so, then that's perfectly normal and expected because (if installed properly), the POS page is supposed to hide your header, footer and sidebar(s), meaning all of that code doesn't process at all and is not sent to the browser.

1. It slides the header search box to the left below and at the end of the navbar ( Home | Login | whatever else ) and I can't find anyway to change that. I just turned the header search off in admin, though I'd like to have it up where it belongs on the right hand side.
    The only part of the header that *should* show is the breadcrumbs section which allows you to "exit" the POS page and browse your storefront. If you're seeing anything else other than the breadcrumbs, followed by the 3 columns showing your logo, current time and totals, you probably missed something during the install process and didn't merge the code correctly.

2 It does something funky with the logo and tagline - The Tagline moves to the center top of the section (div or wrapper whatever), not particularly important if one wants a tagline centered at the top of the box, but to move it back I copied that section from the backup copy of the tpl_header.php to the appropriate area in the questionable file, it's only 9 or 10 lines, but it places the logo/tagline relationship back to it's original postion so I can play with the header starting with its out-of-box location.
    Again, as above - if you're seeing THAT while viewing the POS page, you must've made a mistake during installation.
    Take a look at the YouTube demo - although it's using an older version of Zen Cart, it's the same principle. You're only supposed to see the breadcrumbs, but if you click the Home button, it takes you to your homepage, and the ONLY difference is a new link in the header named "POS" which allows you to go back to the POS page.
    If you're not getting that behavior, you will need to check how you installed the plugin (I believe you missed something in either tpl_main_page.php or tpl_header.php).

Also, it seems, and I haven't been able to test this thoroughly, but if I login as a customer from the admin perspective within the POS interface, that is - a walk in customer that also has an online account - when I later login as if I AM that customer through a browser there's a POS button up in the navbar, even though POS has been logged out. Sometimes though when I select it from the navbar from the customer perspective after logging the pos out, it sends a not authorized message, which is a good thing, just wouldn't like the customer to see it from a browser at any time.
    If you didn't close your browser window, your POS session will be active no matter what you do. If you log out as customer, your POS session is still active in YOUR browser and you'll see the POS button because of that. So, in order to actually log out of POS (completely), you need to log out from the admin section AND close your browser completely (meaning all tabs and all browser windows).

Hope this helps...

Plugin Contributions

245 lines to 115? I'm assuming you're talking about viewing source in the browser window? If so, then that's perfectly normal and expected because (if installed properly), the POS page is supposed to hide your header, footer and sidebar(s), meaning all of that code doesn't process at all and is not sent to the browser.

The only part of the header that *should* show is the breadcrumbs section which allows you to "exit" the POS page and browse your storefront. If you're seeing anything else other than the breadcrumbs, followed by the 3 columns showing your logo, current time and totals, you probably missed something during the install process and didn't merge the code correctly.

Again, as above - if you're seeing THAT while viewing the POS page, you must've made a mistake during installation.
    Take a look at the YouTube demo - although it's using an older version of Zen Cart, it's the same principle. You're only supposed to see the breadcrumbs, but if you click the Home button, it takes you to your homepage, and the ONLY difference is a new link in the header named "POS" which allows you to go back to the POS page.
    If you're not getting that behavior, you will need to check how you installed the plugin (I believe you missed something in either tpl_main_page.php or tpl_header.php).

If you didn't close your browser window, your POS session will be active no matter what you do. If you log out as customer, your POS session is still active in YOUR browser and you'll see the POS button because of that. So, in order to actually log out of POS (completely), you need to log out from the admin section AND close your browser completely (meaning all tabs and all browser windows).

Hope this helps...
    I use Dreamweaver CS5. I can view all and print the code from the page after I load it up in DW. That's also how I create pages, edit, save and transfer files. I've been using DW for several years and I have a pretty good grasp on it. It presents every line, prints every line, complete with numerical reference, including comments etc-everything the author put in, I can manipulate, view, change etc. I use my browsers Webmaster tools just to pinpoint elements etc, and preview possible changes, I never save from them. I have the actual file itself, not a browser rendered version of it. After install it contains 115 lines. No more than that. It's also how I copied the logo/tagline back into the file to make it look right.

I installed a copy in a test folder for the specific purpose of chasing this issue down, it was as basic as you can get, no file merges are necessary according to the docs, and folders merge the way they are expected to.

While anything is possible, I meticulously installed step by step from the documentation (which does not even mention altering the includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php), renamed the folders as described (which is standard Zen as I understand), perhaps I missed something, but following the docs as written provided in the package, it's not very easy to make a mistake.

As far a the POS showing in the Navbar, yes, all is logged out, browser can even be closed, computers shutdown sleep obtained and if I log in the next day as the customer it still remains, only selecting it will give the not authorized message- This issue I'll be testing in more depth, so until I complete that I can't give a more in-depth comprehensive analysis.

Plugin Contributions

Oh yeah, I'll also look at the other files you mentioned to see what I can discover. Sorry I missed that a moment ago.

But as for the actual POS Screen, it's perfect. Nothing from the site mainpages show on it, just the POS itself.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 25 Jan 2021 at 12:14 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Just a thought: Are you saying the POS page is the only page using the tpl_header.php? If so, I have a problem with the main pages picking up that file because it affects the main pages header. Something to ponder............

Plugin Contributions

Yes, the documentation doesn't mention the files related to the template - good point! It only lists the CORE files affected, but not template files that might be affected if included in the template files. And yes, the YOUR_TEMPLATE - that is standard. :)

I just realized that the set of files contains a VERY old version of tpl_header.php so it might be quite hard to merge it on 1.5.7

Here's a copy of the correct file that should be merged with your existing includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template - tpl_header.php
     * this file can be copied to /templates/your_template_dir/pagename<br />
     * example: to override the privacy page<br />
     * make a directory /templates/my_template/privacy<br />
     * copy /templates/templates_defaults/common/tpl_footer.php to /templates/my_template/privacy/tpl_header.php<br />
     * to override the global settings and turn off the footer un-comment the following line:<br />
     * <br />
     * $flag_disable_header = true;<br />
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2020 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: DrByte 2020 May 24 Modified in v1.5.7 $
     */
    ?>

<?php
      // Display all header alerts via messageStack:
      if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
        echo $messageStack->output('header');
      }
      if (isset($_GET['error_message']) && zen_not_null($_GET['error_message'])) {
        echo zen_output_string_protected(urldecode($_GET['error_message']));
      }
      if (isset($_GET['info_message']) && zen_not_null($_GET['info_message'])) {
       echo zen_output_string_protected($_GET['info_message']);
    }
    ?>

<!--bof-header logo and navigation display-->
    <?php
    if (!isset($flag_disable_header) || !$flag_disable_header) {
    ?>

<div id="headerWrapper">

<!--bof navigation display-->
    <div id="navMainWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
    <?php 
     if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
    echo '<div class="header Fixed"><a href="#menu" title="Menu"><i class="fa fa-bars"></i></a></div>';
     } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
    echo '<div class="header Fixed"><a href="#menu" title="Menu"><i class="fa fa-bars"></i></a></div>';
    } else { 
    //
    }
    ?>

<?php if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) { ?>

<div id="navMain">
      <ul>
        <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><i class="fa fa-home" title="Home"></i></a></li>
          <?php
          // BOF ZX POS 1/3
          if(isset($_SESSION['POStoken'])) { ?>
              <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ZXPOS, '', 'SSL'); ?>">POS</a></li>
          <?php }
          // EOF ZX POS 1/3
          ?>
        <li><a href="#top"><i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-up" title="Back to Top"></i></a></li>
    <?php
        if (zen_is_logged_in() && !zen_in_guest_checkout()) {
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-out" title="Log Off"></i></a></li>
    <?php if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() != 0) { ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-user" title="My Account"></i></a></li>
    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-user" title="My Account"></i></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
            if (STORE_STATUS == '0') {
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-in" title="Log In"></i></a></li>
    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-in" title="Log In"></i></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php 
      } 
    } 
    ?>

<li><a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i></a></li>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-check-square" title="Checkout"></i></a></li>
    <?php }?>
      </ul>
    <div id="navMainSearch" class="forward">
      <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_sidebox_directory('search_header.php')); ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<!--eof navigation display-->

<?php  } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){ ?> 

<div id="navMain">
        <ul>
    <li class="hide"><a href="#top"><i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-up" title="Back to Top"></i></a></li>
        <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
            <?php
            // BOF ZX POS 2/3
                <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ZXPOS, '', 'SSL'); ?>">POS</a></li>
            <?php }
            // EOF ZX POS 2/3
            ?>
    <?php
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a></li>
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></li>
    	    <?php } else { ?>
    <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></li>

<?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a></li>
    	    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a></li>

<?php } ?>
    <?php } } ?>

<li><a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i> 
         <?php 
            echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS;
            // Alternatively, if you want to display cart quantity and value, use the following line instead of the one above. Adapt for multiple languages if relevant.
            // echo $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents().' item(s) '. $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());
         ?>
       </a>
        </li>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a></li>
    <?php }?>
    </ul>
       <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_sidebox_directory('search_header.php')); ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<?php  } else { ?>
    <div id="navMain">
      <ul class="back">
        <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
        <?php 
    // BOF ZX POS 3/3
    <?php }
    // EOF ZX POS 3/3
    ?>
    <?php
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a></li>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></li>
    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a></li>
    	    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
      }
     }
    ?>

<li>
          <a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i>
         <?php 
            // Alternatively, if you want to display cart quantity and value, use the following line instead of the one above. Adapt for multiple languages if relevant.
            // echo $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents().' item(s) '. $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());
         ?>
       </a>
       </li>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a></li>
    <?php }?>
      </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<?php  } ?>

<!--bof branding display-->
    <div id="logoWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
        <div id="logo"><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . zen_image($template->get_template_dir(HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, HEADER_ALT_TEXT, HEADER_LOGO_WIDTH, HEADER_LOGO_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?>
    <?php if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '' || (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2))) { ?>
        <div id="taglineWrapper">
    <?php
      if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '') {
    ?>
          <div id="tagline"><?php echo HEADER_SALES_TEXT;?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <?php
      if (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2)) {
        if ($banner->RecordCount() > 0) {
    ?>
      <div id="bannerTwo" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static', $banner);?></div>
    <?php
        }
      }
    ?>
      </div>
    <?php } // no HEADER_SALES_TEXT or SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 ?>
      </div>
    </div>

<!--eof branding display-->
    <!--eof header logo and navigation display-->

<?php if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) { ?>
      <div id="navMainSearch1" class="forward">
      </div>
    <?php  } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ) { ?>
      </div>
    <?php  } else if ( $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'full' ) {
      } else {
    //
      }
    ?>

<!--bof optional categories tabs navigation display-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php'); ?>
    <!--eof optional categories tabs navigation display-->

<!--bof header ezpage links-->
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_HEADER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_HEADER == '2' && zen_is_whitelisted_admin_ip())) { ?>
    <?php   require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof header ezpage links-->
    </div>

<?php } ?>

Plugin Contributions

Yes, the documentation doesn't mention the files related to the template - good point! It only lists the CORE files affected, but not template files that might be affected if included in the template files. And yes, the YOUR_TEMPLATE - that is standard. :)

I just realized that the set of files contains a VERY old version of tpl_header.php so it might be quite hard to merge it on 1.5.7

Here's a copy of the correct file that should be merged with your existing includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template - tpl_header.php
     * this file can be copied to /templates/your_template_dir/pagename<br />
     * example: to override the privacy page<br />
     * make a directory /templates/my_template/privacy<br />
     * copy /templates/templates_defaults/common/tpl_footer.php to /templates/my_template/privacy/tpl_header.php<br />
     * to override the global settings and turn off the footer un-comment the following line:<br />
     * <br />
     * $flag_disable_header = true;<br />
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2020 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: DrByte 2020 May 24 Modified in v1.5.7 $
     */
    ?>

<?php
      // Display all header alerts via messageStack:
      if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
        echo $messageStack->output('header');
      }
      if (isset($_GET['error_message']) && zen_not_null($_GET['error_message'])) {
        echo zen_output_string_protected(urldecode($_GET['error_message']));
      }
      if (isset($_GET['info_message']) && zen_not_null($_GET['info_message'])) {
       echo zen_output_string_protected($_GET['info_message']);
    }
    ?>

<!--bof-header logo and navigation display-->
    <?php
    if (!isset($flag_disable_header) || !$flag_disable_header) {
    ?>

<div id="headerWrapper">

<!--bof navigation display-->
    <div id="navMainWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
    <?php 
     if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ) {
     } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){
    } else { 
    //
    }
    ?>

<div id="navMain">
      <ul>
        <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><i class="fa fa-home" title="Home"></i></a></li>
          <?php
          // BOF ZX POS 1/3
          <?php }
          // EOF ZX POS 1/3
          ?>
        <li><a href="#top"><i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-up" title="Back to Top"></i></a></li>
    <?php
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-out" title="Log Off"></i></a></li>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-user" title="My Account"></i></a></li>
    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-user" title="My Account"></i></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
    ?>
        <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-in" title="Log In"></i></a></li>
    <?php } else { ?>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-in" title="Log In"></i></a></li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php 
      } 
    } 
    ?>

<li><a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i></a></li>
        <li class="last"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-check-square" title="Checkout"></i></a></li>
    <?php }?>
      </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<?php  } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ){ ?> 

<div id="navMain">
        <ul>
    <li class="hide"><a href="#top"><i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-up" title="Back to Top"></i></a></li>
            <?php
            // BOF ZX POS 2/3
            <?php }
            // EOF ZX POS 2/3
            ?>
    <?php
    ?>
    	    <?php } else { ?>

<?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
    ?>
    	    <?php } else { ?>

<?php } ?>
    <?php } } ?>

<li><a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i> 
         <?php 
         ?>
       </a>
        </li>
    <?php }?>
    </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<?php  } else { ?>
    <div id="navMain">
      <ul class="back">
        <?php 
    // BOF ZX POS 3/3
    <?php }
    // EOF ZX POS 3/3
    ?>
    <?php
    ?>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
          } else {
    ?>
    	    <?php } else { ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
      }
     }
    ?>

<li>
          <a class="navCartContentsIndicator" href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart" title="Shopping Cart"></i>
         <?php 
         ?>
       </a>
       </li>
    <?php }?>
      </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<?php  } ?>

<!--bof branding display-->
    <div id="logoWrapper" class="group onerow-fluid">
        <div id="logo"><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . zen_image($template->get_template_dir(HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, HEADER_ALT_TEXT, HEADER_LOGO_WIDTH, HEADER_LOGO_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?>
    <?php if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '' || (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2))) { ?>
        <div id="taglineWrapper">
    <?php
      if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '') {
    ?>
          <div id="tagline"><?php echo HEADER_SALES_TEXT;?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <?php
      if (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2)) {
        if ($banner->RecordCount() > 0) {
    ?>
      <div id="bannerTwo" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static', $banner);?></div>
    <?php
        }
      }
    ?>
      </div>
    <?php } // no HEADER_SALES_TEXT or SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 ?>
      </div>
    </div>

<!--eof branding display-->
    <!--eof header logo and navigation display-->

</div>
    <?php  } else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ) { ?>
      </div>
    <?php  } else if ( $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'full' ) {
      } else {
    //
      }
    ?>

<!--bof optional categories tabs navigation display-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php'); ?>
    <!--eof optional categories tabs navigation display-->

<!--bof header ezpage links-->
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_HEADER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_HEADER == '2' && zen_is_whitelisted_admin_ip())) { ?>
    <?php   require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof header ezpage links-->
    </div>

<?php } ?>
    Thank you again balihr, you're still awesome in my book. Without having looked real closely yet, can I just overwrite the existing tpl_header with this code or do I need to actually merge? The reason is if I just merge, some lines might be duplicated or have some other negative effect.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast