Plugin Contributions

Default Weird issue with who's online in ZC admin

Just recently I noticed a client's zc admin page is logging me out on the who's online page. If I click on any link on that page (like the buttons to change the refresh time or sort), I am sent to log in. If I set the refresh to 30 seconds, after 30 seconds, again I'm logged out. Every other part of admin seems to work just fine.

I don't recall this ever happening before. There don't seem to be any log files connected with this. The only possible thing I can think that has changed is that I fixed an issue the other day where customers were able to check out with less than the minimum quantity of items that had a min qty set. I did by replacing the orders class file with Dr. Byte's fix as detailed here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....imum-amp-Units

I can't imagine that that file could have anything to do with this issue. Anyone ever had this problem and/or know how I might get to the bottom of it?
    Ellie Armsby

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Weird issue with who's online in ZC admin

There was a bug in 1.5.6 related to that forced log out. Fixed in 1.5.7

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.